Heritage Owners Club

"Huge" Heritage order going to Europe?

donnie

Has anyone heard about such a thing? Order supposedly taken at NAMM and will take through May to finish up.

I'm just trying to figure out why certain dealer pipelines seem to be a bit clogged up right now and this was proffered.

OK, if I were a rapper I guess my street name would be "Cynical-D"...

We'd heard of some large orders recently... but I hadn't heard the connection to Europe. That would be cool in addition to the large US orders coming in...

MORE HERITAGE GUITARS FOR THE WORLD !!!!!

Five years ago at Hamer, a significant portion of their WIP was bound for non-US dealers. This isn't a "problem" specific to Heritage; it has to do with the relative weakness of the US dollar coupled with the cachet that "Made in the USA" still carries with regard to some products.

"Europe"....I always cringe when I hear that word.

Are the Heritages being sent to Slovakia? Andorra? Denmark? Denmark Street? France? Any idea?

EDIT: If I was a rapper (a "rappist" as my French ex-girlfriend used to say) my name would be "G-Virus" (you know, that thing from Resident Evil 2 that turns you into a super-mega zombie creature thing).

G-Virus, spreadin' th'infection an' makin' ya SICK

Ax ya girl t'come over and she can....well....I haven't really thought of what the next line could be. Rapping is harder than it looks! ;)

Looks like quite a few are bound for Realguitars in Germany.

http://www.realguitars.de/htm/electrics.htm

yeah, that is a bunch at one time...

Heritage Guitars Stocklist !

New Shipment comes in !! 5 - 2011!!

3 x H 535 Anniversary, Almond Sunburst ! 1999,- EUR

2 x H 535 Anniversary, Antique Sunburst ! 1999,- EUR

2 x H 535 Anniversary, Vintage Orange ! 1999,- EUR

2 x H 535 Anniversary, Translucent Blue ! 1999,- EUR

1 x H 535 Anniversary, Transclucent Amber ! 1999,- EUR

2 x Prospect Standard, Almond Sunburst ! 1899,- EUR

1 x Millenium Standard Ultra, Almond Sunburst ! 2499,- EUR

1 x H 110 Chambered, Vintage Orange ! 2199,- EUR

1 x Millenium Standard Ultra, Vintage Orange ! 2499,- EUR

1 x Kenny Burell Groovemaster, Antique Sunburst ! 2349,-

1 x H 157, Dark Cherry Sunburst ! 2349,-

3 x H 150 Anniversary, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Walnut Back ! 1999,- EUR

With the Euro sitting at a buck-forty-two right now, this is a great time to be a European guitar dealer.

They can pay US retail to Heritage and still make almost fifty percent!

Incidentally, anybody who is in the auto auction business will tell you that used Toyota Land Cruisers, 4Runners, and the like are just flying out of the country. Containers are loaded with them. The dollar is so cheap that it's easier to go the auto auctions and pay whatever it takes than it is to steal em!

Guest HRB853370

"Europe"....I always cringe when I hear that word.

Are the Heritages being sent to Slovakia? Andorra? Denmark? Denmark Street? France? Any idea?

EDIT: If I was a rapper (a "rappist" as my French ex-girlfriend used to say) my name would be "G-Virus" (you know, that thing from Resident Evil 2 that turns you into a super-mega zombie creature thing).

G-Virus, spreadin' th'infection an' makin' ya SICK

Ax ya girl t'come over and she can....well....I haven't really thought of what the next line could be. Rapping is harder than it looks! ;)

Especially when your a British rapper and not a ghetto rapper!

I believe Wolfe guitars of Tennessee put in a 60+ order not too long ago. Could be the substantial order in question.

I heard the same story. Trying to stock up that new store. Also heard of some special orders just Wolfe will have.

Especially when your a British rapper and not a ghetto rapper!

Well, I was born and spent my early childhood in South Central LA, so I guess I have a little ghetto in me. Probably not enough to rap, I'm afraid.

Archived