Heritage Owners Club

NTSD!

That is so sweet. Awwwh....

Nobody, and I mean nobody, would share the throne with me.

New toilet seat day!

After seeing the "love toilet" sketch on an old Saturday Night Live episode, I got the idea to build a his and hers toilet seat...

Here's the progress so far!

2011-07-08201325.jpg

I can't wait to try it out.. See ya soon.

I am a pig; I saw it, and immediately thought it would make a GREAT front half of a sandwich board for a buxom gal!

:blob10:

Something like: You must be this big to ride the Schundog at Happyland Amusement Park...

Thanks!

It's for myself... though really more so, it's for PSP; I didn't even want to attempt to lug my EV12ML loaded 4x12 to Kalamazoo, now that thing thing is HEAVY!

It's solid cherry, and at the moment it doesn't feel too bad weight wise, but once the baffle and speakers are in I'm sure it still won't be all that much fun to move around. Though the handle placement was done with the mindset of having a second person to help carry it.

I'm not 100% set on what speakers are going in it yet... I'd like to mix an alnico and ceramic, but my ultimate goal is a pair that can handle up to 100 watts without added significant weight.

All it needs now is some final sanding and then hitting it with some Cherry Danish Oil so it should match the reverb unit cab

2011-06-19101649.jpg

Archived