Heritage Owners Club

Feeling Blue Again NHD

skydog52

Picked this up from another HOC member last week and it is sweet. HRWs are sweet.

Back in the Blue club!

All Right, Paul! Hey, if you can't make PSP, get a guitar, at least, right?! Had I not recently picked up my 150, I would have bought that one from the guy that sold it to Mark. Great mineral streaks!

Thanks Brian. I was about to send a message to the fellow Mark bought it from and the next thing I know Mark has it.

Everything worked out and I obtained it. I missed being there this year. I'll be there next time.

I was just thinking to myself how you were long overdue for another new guitar :laughing6:

Very interesting top on this one, heavy flame one direction and tons of flowing grain in the other - beautiful!

gallery_194_4_985989.jpg

Almost has a checker board look to it. Really cool. Its amazing how many blue solid body Heritages there seem to be floating around lately.

Thanks guys. I've been thinning the herd lately and couldn't be without a blue one anymore.

Very unique piece of wood on that top. I forgot how much I like the HRW pickups.

Archived