Heritage Owners Club

Something new to stand on.

JeffB

Really like the Hughes & Kettner rand of products and in particular the Tube Tools stomps.

The Replex delay is my all time favourite delay. It got to the stage I didnt want to turn it off.

I just got the Rotosphere. It makes things go all wobbly in a good way.

It takes up a sizable portion of the board but it has a remote switch that controls speed and off/on so you can sit it on your amp and control it with a smaller set of switches.

Got the Robin Trower, Stevie, beatles thing going and I keep finding new riffs to play. Thats worth the price alone.

Probably only use it for 20secs out of a nights worth of songs in the real world. But it would be a stand out 20seconds.

Get the same effect without cluttering my pedalboard, from a scotch, neat, just before the third set....

Ha yeah.

3rd set is conflicting for me. Party mode but I know the pack up and drive home has to happen yet.

so were did you find such a pedal? Sight unseen?

Well, I was just starting to peak after a morning double shot caffeine hit, speaking randomness with velocity, laughing like a maniac at things I didnt understand when a broke uni student walked in. We understood each other in the blur of things. He walked out with money and I had a whirling/whirring device.

Im sure I must have thought intensely about it but I cant remember the nano seconds that 5minutes happened.

That really is pretty much what happened.

Really like the Hughes & Kettner rand of products and in particular the Tube Tools stomps.

The Replex delay is my all time favourite delay. It got to the stage I didnt want to turn it off.

I just got the Rotosphere. It makes things go all wobbly in a good way.

It takes up a sizable portion of the board but it has a remote switch that controls speed and off/on so you can sit it on your amp and control it with a smaller set of switches.

Got the Robin Trower, Stevie, beatles thing going and I keep finding new riffs to play. Thats worth the price alone.

Probably only use it for 20secs out of a nights worth of songs in the real world. But it would be a stand out 20seconds.

I've had the H&K tube replex and rotosphere on the board I use for my R&R/R&B gig for years. Don't use either a lot, but very effective when needed --maybe a little more noisy than digital or nontube analog, but the tone is worth it, at least for me. I especially like the "break" button on the rotosphere, that slows and speeds the effect like turning off or on the motor on a Leslie. I think it's interesting that Warren Hayes, who could own a dozen Leslie's and have his roadies move 'um around, gigs with a tube rotosphere. There's nothing like a big, real, leslie on a B-3 (I was lucky enough to gig with a good organ player for a number of years), but the rotosphere is very functional. Congrats on your find.

Get the same effect without cluttering my pedalboard, from a scotch, neat, just before the third set....

ROFL!!

Ha yeah.

3rd set is conflicting for me. Party mode but I know the pack up and drive home has to happen yet.

Ah Yes! the tear down and drive..It hits you like a brick around 1:30 am..Makes me wish I didn't own the PA!!

Ah Yes! the tear down and drive..It hits you like a brick around 1:30 am..Makes me wish I didn't own the PA!!

I went to watch some younger guys play recently, <mid 20's Good gig, great rock'n'roll. They were all a bit......hammered......at the end. I watched for a while as they tried to get their s*** together to roll lead's and tear down etc. I couldnt take it. It was comical. They were moving but nothing was getting done. They were to hyped to focus, and tired, and a bit drunk. I helped one of their dad's do it or theyd be still trying at 3:30.

The dad was a bit dark with them but I dont think they noticed.

As for the Rotosphere, it does what it does well. But I think Ive exhausted my want to hear it for awhile.

Well, I was just starting to peak after a morning double shot caffeine hit, speaking randomness with velocity, laughing like a maniac at things I didnt understand when a broke uni student walked in. We understood each other in the blur of things. He walked out with money and I had a whirling/whirring device.

Im sure I must have thought intensely about it but I cant remember the nano seconds that 5minutes happened.

That really is pretty much what happened.

At least you were lucky enough to try it out before you bought it. There are so many pedals I'd like to try but cannot without actually buying them...

***NOTE TO GUITAR CENTER*** START HAVING VISUAL SOUND GEAR IN STOCK!

Just listened to a demo using a KeyB organ. MAN-O-MAN. It was like Jon Lord was in the room! I always loved the way Jon would overdrive the B3, and then back it down. Lazy is a perfect example.

My Absolute Favorite Deep Purple tune!!

Archived