Heritage Owners Club

Steiner is da man!

smurph1

Whilst at PSP, I was priviledged to purchase one of Steiners custom no-pop cords..Gotta tell ya..They RAWK!! Well worth the money!! Now i gotta get another one..One going into my wah, and one coming out..Thanks Steiner!!

I purchased my first a few months ago, just before PSP, I ordered another to go from my OD pedal into the amp. Fantastic cables without a doubt. My winning combination is 140 with a GT Silent Tip going to my Boss ST2 Powerstack OD pedal to another GT cable into my KBP810 Reverb Deluxe. MONSTER Tone! :headbang: If I was any more stupid happy winning, I'd be Charlie Sheen! :icon_rr:

I remember in October of 2006 when I picked a guitar up for the first time in 8 years. I thought the Monster cables were the best thing ever. Now they are the cables I let people borrow or keep at the house for back ups.

When you order a cable you don't deal with some guy living in his mother's basement who only uses e-mail and PayPal, you actually get to talk to the guy who builds these cables. Kinda' like Heritage.

Guest HRB853370

I remember in October of 2006 when I picked a guitar up for the first time in 8 years. I thought the Monster cables were the best thing ever. Now they are the cables I let people borrow or keep at the house for back ups.

When you order a cable you don't deal with some guy living in his mother's basement who only uses e-mail and PayPal, you actually get to talk to the guy who builds these cables. Kinda' like Heritage.

He's legendary. And I love the cable I won. That said, I plan to purchase some more.

Lady and Gentlemen - thank you! I'm just under three years with these and never had anybody that wasn't tickled pink with them; including me. They are an item I itched for and found; I thought others may also be looking for the same. Somehow, this thread and the personal accolades make all those trips to the post office worthwhile. Play them in good health!

I liked them so much I became the spokesman!

That explains the slow sales...... and also the surge in strap lock popularity.

Archived