Heritage Owners Club

Show Your Pedal Board

koula901

I would love to get Tully and Trouble up to PSP, put a mini-keg between them, and just sit back to listen and watch! :laughing9:

Me too! I've heard a couple of the demos (for lack of a better word) from Tully and Iwould love to jam with him. From reading his post on here I think we are of very similiar dispositions and outlooks (at least musically) and I think we would get along pretty well.

Every PSP kills me. I sit here and read updates and check out the pictures that are posted. Happy smiling people everywhere. It sucks. ha.

But yeah, I would love to get to at least one PSP and meet every one, have a beer, play some tunes with anyone that let me and check out some of the lovely guitars you all have.

I met squawken and ronalr at a PRS event but only got to spend 5mins with squawken. Enough time to know I woulve liked to have spent longer hanging out with him. We bumped into each other as I was making my way to the shuttle bus to catch the plane for the trip home.

ronalr also a great guy, but unfortunately doesnt seem to visit here so much lately.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every PSP kills me. I sit here and read updates and check out the pictures that are posted. Happy smiling people everywhere. It sucks. ha.

But yeah, I would love to get to at least one PSP and meet every one, have a beer, play some tunes with anyone that let me and check out some of the lovely guitars you all have.

I met squawken and ronalr at a PRS event but only got to spend 5mins with squawken. Enough time to know I woulve liked to have spent longer hanging out with him. We bumped into each other as I was making my way to the shuttle bus to catch the plane for the trip home.

ronalr also a great guy, but unfortunately doesnt seem to visit here so much lately.

Hey Tully, just for grins, how bout a pic of all of your pedals. I know when you were on the mission to get the OCD you gave sort of a rundown of stuff you had bought and tried, must have a huge collection.

Personally I would really love to demo a Zendrive but I'm not sure I would like it so never pulled the trigger, did you like yours?

Hey Tully, just for grins, how bout a pic of all of your pedals. I know when you were on the mission to get the OCD you gave sort of a rundown of stuff you had bought and tried, must have a huge collection.

Personally I would really love to demo a Zendrive but I'm not sure I would like it so never pulled the trigger, did you like yours?

No, I dont like it. I keep trying. No rhythm in that box. Fine for single note stuff but hard to set right for whats important.

Give me a day or so and I will post a pic of all the crap I accumulated in a whirlwind frenzy of stupidity that hasnt ended. Timmy and Crunchbox still to arrive yet.

I would like to do a demo of the Zen but I dont make it sound very good. Its wrong for my playing technique or lack of.

No, I dont like it. I keep trying. No rhythm in that box. Fine for single note stuff but hard to set right for whats important.

Give me a day or so and I will post a pic of all the crap I accumulated in a whirlwind frenzy of stupidity that hasnt ended. Timmy and Crunchbox still to arrive yet.

I would like to do a demo of the Zen but I dont make it sound very good. Its wrong for my playing technique or lack of.

I wish you luck with the Timmy and Crunchbox, I'm guessing you wont like the crunchbox though. The Timmy probably be good for rythm though.

yeah, I'm seriously thinking about stepping up to a medium sized board, as I'm tired of carring that wah around, and if its not connected, I forget to hook it into the power supply and waist all this time trouble shooting. I want everything in one spot, just carry one item over, plug in and play.

I think there is a pedal board known as the T-bone? I supposed to work for pedals and wahs...

PT%2520Jr%2520Pedalboard%2520003.JPG

Okay, Folks. Here's my latest pedalboard, featuring Cable by Steiner. Thanks Steiner!

Btw, that little blue pedal in the upper left-hand corner is the MythFx Triton. It does: tremolo, phaser, chorus, flanger, and reverb - and I A/B'd it with equivalent Boss pedals and it sounds just as good. This pedal is true bypass. Thanks for looking.

OMG!!! : ) You must be broke!

Some of thats just cheap junk stuff I just put there to fill it out a bit. Cos Im silly.

I gave a few stomps away to some kids down the road. The Heavy metal scooped ones and other non useable to me stomps.

There are really only a couple I use and I could get away with the tuner, BB Pre and Danolectro(which the Timmy might be replacing)

Hey Tully what's the black box next to your power supply?

Its a remote switch for the H&K Rotosphere.

Its a big pedal and takes up a lot of space so I sit it on the head. I run the Rotosphere and roommate through the loop.

Im not actually using this set up now. It was job specific and the bass player had a heart attack. Had a stent?(is that correct) put in there and has been told to settle down for awhile. Real shame, I liked the way we sounded. Bass player is fine and seems to be enjoying stopping and reevaluating.

Its a remote switch for the H&K Rotosphere.

Its a big pedal and takes up a lot of space so I sit it on the head. I run the Rotosphere and roommate through the loop.

Im not actually using this set up now. It was job specific and the bass player had a heart attack. Had a stent?(is that correct) put in there and has been told to settle down for awhile. Real shame, I liked the way we sounded. Bass player is fine and seems to be enjoying stopping and reevaluating.

I think it's "stint", I have an older friend that has had two stints put in, he said both times it made him feel twenty years younger. The last one he had put in on a Friday and he was back to work on the following Monday. Of course his doctor probably didn't recommend that.

If he takes care of himself you should have your bass player back in no time.

This is my pedal board with the recently added Shape Shifter (Tremolo). The TC electronics pedal is the ND-1 Nova delay which replaced the Boss DD6. Power supply is on the bottom.

post-2189-0-61347600-1320766022_thumb.jpg

Ok, let's try that again! Here's my board. The Wah pedal is a BYOC wah in a Vox body. The reverb is the Holier grail, which is basically a Holy Grail with a noise gate added on. My newest toy is the Share Shifter tremolo pedal which has been pretty awesome(all analog sound, sounds range from classic warm trem to modern square wave synth type effects). Needed a delay pedal I could program and so I ditched the Boss and got the TC Nova. Board is home made with a couple pieces of flooring and the power mounted on bottom.

I love blues, love rock, love just messing around. Some of the bands I enjoy playing are Led Zeppelin, White Stripes, U2, and the Beatles. Planning to start learning some Black Keys and Them Crooked Vultures cause they have some killer classic rock riffs. Also, I play electric guitar at our church, which has a good mix of contemporary and classic worship music (e.g. David Crowder Band, Hillsong, etc).

I love blues, love rock, love just messing around. Some of the bands I enjoy playing are Led Zeppelin, White Stripes, U2, and the Beatles. Planning to start learning some Black Keys and Them Crooked Vultures cause they have some killer classic rock riffs. Also, I play electric guitar at our church, which has a good mix of contemporary and classic worship music (e.g. David Crowder Band, Hillsong, etc).

We have songs picked from all 4 of the first bands you named to add to our song list... at some point! Kinda funny you would name those 4 bands together like that.

post-2189-0-61347600-1320766022_thumb.jpg

Ok, let's try that again! Here's my board. The Wah pedal is a BYOC wah in a Vox body. The reverb is the Holier grail, which is basically a Holy Grail with a noise gate added on. My newest toy is the Share Shifter tremolo pedal which has been pretty awesome(all analog sound, sounds range from classic warm trem to modern square wave synth type effects). Needed a delay pedal I could program and so I ditched the Boss and got the TC Nova. Board is home made with a couple pieces of flooring and the power mounted on bottom.

How do you like the BYOC wah?

And since we are back to the pedalboard thread again, I think I can probably downsize mine again. I'm not using all of the stuff I have now since changing bands, partly because I'm not running through the PA anymore and some of it just doesn't play nice at high volume. The chorus I can do without and it doesn't do too well cranked, the Rat won't be nice with my wah, which I think I may replace soon, I did the true bypass thing with it some time ago but I think the switch is going out, good excuse to get a new toy! I rarely use the delay now and it's never really bonded with me anyway, would like to have a better one I guess.

Archived