Heritage Owners Club

Rainy day in SW Michigan...

brentrocks

We are in the middle of building a deck/porch in Otsego, and the next step is to open up the roof and tie the roof lines together...bigg no-no in the rain, so im chillin at home today.

OHH! wait....there is a H 157 BB comming UPS today!!!! Thank you rain!!!! :icon_santa::icon_smile::icon_smurf::icon_jokercolor:

gonna be windy too.. wed and thurs.. 20-30mph sustained winds, 40mph gusts and higher by Lake Michigan... the gales of November come creepin..

better stay home wed-thurs too!

gonna be windy too.. wed and thurs.. 20-30mph sustained winds, 40mph gusts and higher by Lake Michigan... the gales of November come creepin..

better stay home wed-thurs too!

Sure hope the new 157 isn't a LW. Or else it might blow of the porch... May even end up in my back yard... Wait a sec! I hope it is a LW model!!! :P

Sure hope the new 157 isn't a LW. Or else it might blow of the porch... May even end up in my back yard... Wait a sec! I hope it is a LW model!!! :P

NO LWs in my stable....lol...i'm firm believer in...

WEIGHT = TONE

Guest HRB853370

NO LWs in my stable....lol...i'm firm believer in...

WEIGHT = TONE

Baldergash. I just spoke with Ren Wall about that. It's totally mythical. Weight = Weight. I am so proud of my semi-hollow 150!! If I need weight, I have the VWB.

Archived