Heritage Owners Club

Played a really nice 150...Look what followed me home!

Gitfiddler

RJ~ I don't own a Britton or Colonial, but you are correct about the Reverb. I never knew I needed a 3 knob Reverb...until now! Ha, ha!

From reading your old user manual, it looks like they (Patriot, Liberty, Colonial, Britton) each have the 4-8-16 ohm speaker outs.

I thought for sure you'd take a drive down to check out the Britton II before it disappeared last week. Still a mystery who gots it. :icon_scratch:

yeahman

i've had my Colonial rig & Briton II rig since '05 (C. B. Perkins, San Jose...bless 'em). got a Victory combo there, too, but sold that once i located the first Victory head made (PaulC's favorite of his designs).

the Heritage documentation is OK, but iffy in some areas. e.g., the Liberty was in one revision id'd as having 1-knob reverb (maybe the first ones were like that), 2-4-8-ohm outs. but the biasing instructions are good & what counts, imho...

maybe that Brit II buyer will pop up on TGP or TDPRI or one of them soon...

I have a Britton II but not the one from Cali. Fun amp but I'm still looking into the options between their other amps. It appears you got a Duesey GuitFiddler

Brit: have you tried connecting the Send to the Return in back, then cranking fx level & ch. 2 vol knob? undocumented high-gain fun (start by keeping Master vol down, or you might cause a riot :laughing9: )

Stopped in an out of the way music shop down the coast in Santa Cruz today. They only had one Heritage guitar left, a very nice new H150 Vintage Burst. SWEET!! Man, this thing had huge tones in all settings. It was nice to play, but at the end of the day, I knew it had to go back on the shelf. No way was I going to buy another guitar today!!

Hopefully someone will take her home.

1705_img1.jpg

I played that 150 for about an hour through an incredible amp.

The amp has been in their shop for about 3 years, had all of the case candy.

They let me have my way with this little tone monster.

It had pristine cleans, and sweet breakup at about 10 o'clock.

Mmmmman, it had it all going on.

45 watts, point to point, 2 Jenson C12N's, incredible Reverb.

Oh yea, it was designed by Paul Cochrane and built by hand in Tennessee...by Heritage Amplification!!

It came home with me as an early Christmas present...to me. :icon_santa:

928_img1.jpg

Santa ROCKS!! Do you think they might take a trade for the 150?

Santa ROCKS!! Do you think they might take a trade for the 150?

Hey Smurph~ Ya never know until ya ask! It is brand new, but I think the SN makes it a couple of years old. Call em.

That 150 was as sweet as they get, and the tones that came out of it were amazing. The shop guys asked me if that was the only guitar I was playing. I said, yep. They need to play their own inventory more. :icon_smile:

Hey Smurph~ Ya never know until ya ask! It is brand new, but I think the SN makes it a couple of years old. Call em.

That 150 was as sweet as they get, and the tones that came out of it were amazing. The shop guys asked me if that was the only guitar I was playing. I said, yep. They need to play their own inventory more. :icon_smile:

Probably wouldn't do it..they're in Cali, and I'm in WV.. :icon_shaking:

Archived