Heritage Owners Club

Korina H 137

brentrocks

In 2008 Heritage did a batch of Korina H 137s. I remember seeing these guitars at the factory. I probably saw this one too. There were some with traps....there was one i remember with 3 p-90s in it. This is one of the regulars.

The dude i bought it from added the bigsby and did a great job. I was worried about tuning stability with the Pigtail bridge, but it is surprisingly stable. I think im going to put a set of locking spirzels on it just for a little added tuning security.

Its a one piece korina body and neck....BIG NECK, like my H 357. Lollar P-90s, rosewood board, spirzel tuners. It had a black poker chip but that went bye-bye real fast...looked like poo-poo!

The tone is in your face, bold and fat....what you would expect from a 137.

For this reason, i'm selling the walnut H 137 (second one ever made, formerly Guitartman's) in the for sale section.

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

I would think a roller bridge would contribute significantly to tuning stability in addition the the tuners. Nice guitar.

The best wrap bridge if you can get one, is a Fender Techtonic bridge. Individual intonation, string height, and a saddle foe every string, plus it locks! I have two of them left, Fender used this about six or seven years back on certain Tele's and strat's.

Archived