Heritage Owners Club

Gonna lay out some bones today for a KBP - Help me name it

knopfler74

So, I'm sending Brian some bones today toward a build I asked him if he could do for me. It's a 15 watt suedo Matchless Lightning sorta thing. Basically, an amp that wants to live right on the edge of break up, or just broken up. Brian had some cook ideas for improvements and what not, but I wanted to see if you all wanted to help me name it as the build process moves forward.

I'm pretty much into indy rock and roots rock and would like to maybe name the thing in that vien. I saw the other forum where people helped name a KBP amp and I thought the suggestions were really cool.

Anyone wanna chime in?

Thanks

Matt

Detroit, the best part of your suggestion is that you went an found a pic of the car from Grease which suggests two possibilities

1. your exceptionally quick on the google finger or

2. You have pics of greased lightning on your hard drive, which would be sketchy in a totally hilarious and acceptable kind of way :icon_thumleft:

Congratulations! Brian has me in line for an amp build right now, too, a Tweed Deluxe clone. I've never played a real Matchless, but I've always liked the sounds my Multi-effects do on the Matchless models. Good luck. I'd really love to see/hear what you two come up with.

Detroit, the best part of your suggestion is that you went an found a pic of the car from Grease which suggests two possibilities

1. your exceptionally quick on the google finger or

2. You have pics of greased lightning on your hard drive, which would be sketchy in a totally hilarious and acceptable kind of way :icon_thumleft:

I'm speedy with the google searches....

Archived