Heritage Owners Club

...She's got the JACK!...

brentrocks

HOC brother Jack Baruth stopped by this afternoon to pick up his Gibson Saturn amp. He was also sporting his newly necked H 575....what a cool guitar, played and sounded great! AND....was also delivering a certain H 157?????

(i'm holding your guitar for ransom, Chris!!!)

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

Why those same guitars came here to visit today! Even saw the same GA5 in the backseat. I love the headstock on the 157. That 575 is nothing shy of gorgeous!!!

I think that boy needs a haircut.....

Nice outfit Brently. 22 and counting......

I wish I could grow hair like that!---beautiful gits gentlemen! BTW, you Michiganders (and those close by) got it going on being able to hang out and stop in to jam together....It can get mighty lonely down here in the sub tropical zones!

For the record, this was not a neck reset... this was a completely new neck, made by Aaron to my specs and joined to the existing body with a blank ebony fretboard for maximum pimp appeal.

Given that somebody just paid $1700 or whatever for a brand-new H-575 on eBay, I might be in deep water on this one. It's okay. I don't intend to sell any of the stuff that Aaron's done for me.

For the record, this was not a neck reset... this was a completely new neck, made by Aaron to my specs and joined to the existing body with a blank ebony fretboard for maximum pimp appeal.

Given that somebody just paid $1700 or whatever for a brand-new H-575 on eBay, I might be in deep water on this one. It's okay. I don't intend to sell any of the stuff that Aaron's done for me.

Great looking gear! Was the new neck customized according to your hand dimensions? Just curious. . .

Good for you, Jack!!! Can you really put a price on a personally customized guitar??? If it sounds good, and your know it is personalized exactly to your specs, then I wouldn't worry about resale loss.

got home from the pub last night, installed throbak's, ( SLE 101 LTD ) did the '50's wiring mod, and top wrapped the tailpiece ( glad the string break was steep as I prefer top wrap )

here's a quick snap....my camera is crap, sorry will have to post better pics later :(

Untitled-2.jpg

Jack,

We have all swam in those waters a time or two...or three...

Archived