Heritage Owners Club

NGD now has a new meaning for me

heritagefan7

I had a guitar shipped from NY, and the Fed Ex was hung up at the drop off point for DAYS and on the delivery date the tracking just flipped to "out for delivery". Hang in there, you may still get it on time. :)

Very nice, except for that winged imposter pickguard!! TAKE IT OFF!

Its an older model, very well could be a stock pickguard... My 140 had the schaller hardware and the G style PG. That guitar looks a lot like the PSP IV t-shirt!

Its an older model, very well could be a stock pickguard... My 140 had the schaller hardware and the G style PG. That guitar looks a lot like the PSP IV t-shirt!

The Heritage version of a G style ( the triangular ones that I've seen ) were all still a bit different shape than gibbys.. they were slightly smaller and the left side did not go all the way to the end of the bridge pickup.

But we also know of some dealers that changed them before selling ... maybe they did get some of those installed at the plant, I thought that they just ordered them without any pickguard and installed their own.

gallery_342_100_23108.jpg

Guest HRB853370

The Heritage version of a G style ( the triangular ones that I've seen ) were all still a bit different shape than gibbys.. they were slightly smaller and the left side did not go all the way to the end of the bridge pickup.

But we also know of some dealers that changed them before selling ... maybe they did get some of those installed at the plant, I thought that they just ordered them without any pickguard and installed their own.

Mmm that is a delicious looking top sir! I even like the PG on that one!

Hmm, you may be right. I thought the PG I removed seemed small. I'm looking at an old picture and it does look just like this one. But with this one too, I don't remember Heritage ever providing the poker chip either....

Hmm, you may be right. I thought the PG I removed seemed small. I'm looking at an old picture and it does look just like this one. But with this one too, I don't remember Heritage ever providing the poker chip either....

The poker chips that I've seen that came from Heritage on some early ones had the Rhythm/ Treble lettering that was curved , not straight across. But I think that the poker chip is less of an issue for them really. .

gallery_139_46_41548.jpg ... ( sorry about the hijack of the thread... we all wait the NGD soon to be... )

THE SAGA CONTINUES---I again called FED EX today b/c when I checked---NO UPDATES. This being the 2nd call (I must learn patience) I knew how to get to customer service, so I did. After a moment of explaination, the CSR investigated and told me that her records showed the guitar was NOT in AZ anymore but that it had moved thru TN and into NC. She then told me that it was sched for delivery tomorrow!!!!!

I thanked her. Apparently, Fed ex has been moving it but hasn't been updating the tracking site. The 1st CSR said it was not moving but was instead delayed. I'm going w/ the rep today. I'm planning on switching my day off and staying home tomorrow and sitting on the window sill or the front porch. Not anxious or anything...

You all are a comfort to a weary soul....thanks much

Here's hoping there is some news today!!

It took a week or so for my new (to me) Heritage 140 to arrive from Austria to UK and it was p-a-i-n-f-u-l waiting.

Great now it's here and in a few bits as I clean and sort it all out. Can't wait to play it.

My H150CM came with this curvy cream PG

H150CM - Amber

but I think the top deserves to be shown in full

H150CM - Amber

They don't update the status unless the package leaves the truck. All the time it was shown in AZ it was probably on the road headed to its new home.

Happy NGD!

Archived