Heritage Owners Club

NGD now has a new meaning for me

heritagefan7

OK---I'm beginning to crack under the pressure. I'm thiking it's now NEVER Guirtar Day. It was purchased, professionally packed and shipped. The seller was over the top gracious and professional, even sent picture of the packing and sent me the tracking number. Icould not have asked for more---NOW Fed Ex is killing me! It was delived April 26 at 6am to the 1st relay station and has not moved since!!! I couldn;t take it yesterday evening and called---I was told (with Fed Ex apologies) that it was...delayed. UGH---Tryng to be patient. Thanks Guy for being so professional---and for such a great transaction & for such a great looking Git---I wish Fed Ex would take your approach.....Maybe you could go into management for them?---Maybe the guitar shipping dept!!!!----You should see the way that he packed this thing!!!! OK, sorry abt being such a cry baby abt the Fed Ex part---I guess all the real NGD stuff out there is just fueling my impatience. I will try to be a big boy, find my happy place and be patient....

Like Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part."

I hope it arrives promptly once the delay is resolved by FedEx.

Most appreciated--trying to keep priorities straight. Wanna just watch out the window/live on the Fed Ex tracking page...but have stuff to do.

HFan7, You will find that purchasing a guitar from Guy to be an outstanding experience. Besides being packed to withstand a Mack truck running over it, the guitar will be better then described. I think he looks at the guitars with a microscope. His return policy is second to none. Your satisfaction is his delight. I look forward to meeting up with him at PSP 5 and in the future hopefully purchasing another instrument. Congratulations and enjoy your new Heritage. Stephen

HFan7, You will find that purchasing a guitar from Guy to be an outstanding experience. Besides being packed to withstand a Mack truck running over it, the guitar will be better then described. I think he looks at the guitars with a microscope. His return policy is second to none. Your satisfaction is his delight. I look forward to meeting up with him at PSP 5 and in the future hopefully purchasing another instrument. Congratulations and enjoy your new Heritage. Stephen

Yep---Guy has been NOTHING BUT AWESOME! It makes me want to get--the git--even more---I'm abt to have to do something drastic---Wonder if my car would make it to Nevada so I could just arrange to pick it up personally?--That way I could hang out w/ the Maestro as well!

Guest HRB853370

Perhaps the FEDEX folks identified that it is a Heritage 150 in the box, and they wanted to take it for a test drive themselves!! After they have had at it for a day or so, they will repackage it (hopefully as good as Guy did) and ship it to you. Oh, and if they are considerate, they will wipe off their fingerprints beforehand!!!

Guest HRB853370

oh I got it to work from another source!...Here she is!

SnSet150Seths003.jpg

Very nice, except for that winged imposter pickguard!! TAKE IT OFF!

Perhaps the FEDEX folks identified that it is a Heritage 150 in the box, and they wanted to take it for a test drive themselves!! After they have had at it for a day or so, they will repackage it (hopefully as good as Guy did) and ship it to you. Oh, and if they are considerate, they will wipe off their fingerprints beforehand!!!

That's just mean Will!----I've had similar thoughts and will prob experiment--even tought abt a black bound Heritage PG--but think I might need to change the Poker chip to black to do that---IS that glued on? I really like it the way it is too though--ALWAYS had a special place for a ssb!

Hfan7~ I am proud of you, young man! You scored one fine lady. That Sunset Burst is a perfect finish on that git. I think MMaestro hot rodded the wiring also. Well done!

You know tht ssb 525 was what inspired me right? Thanks fiddler---I'm wondering abt a black or maybe a matching ssb pickguard--but who knows. Thanks for the kind words--I'd still love dibs on the 525 if it EVER becomes available--but are a happy admirer from afar as well. Yes on the wiring--Guy told me it has seths and vintage specs. Sooooo looking forward to it---I'm gonna have to have a talk w/ fed ex soon!

Nice, congrats and enjoy it. Keep us posted on different pick guard looks, I have one just like yours, same pickguard as well. I have considered ordering a wood guard from Heritage, never considered a black one though, hmmm.

Guest HRB853370

You know tht ssb 525 was what inspired me right? Thanks fiddler---I'm wondering abt a black or maybe a matching ssb pickguard--but who knows. Thanks for the kind words--I'd still love dibs on the 525 if it EVER becomes available--but are a happy admirer from afar as well. Yes on the wiring--Guy told me it has seths and vintage specs. Sooooo looking forward to it---I'm gonna have to have a talk w/ fed ex soon!

Sorry Heritagefan, I own that 525 now!!!

Well, I am first on the list.

so the guitar showed up today, after all?

congrats, it looks awesome!! like the gold hardware with that colour too, looks cool

:blob7:

NO!---NO IT DIDN'T---IT'S STILL IN ARIZONA--IT HASN'T MOVED IN 2 DAYS ACCORDING TO FED EX TRACKING---This is a pic Mil. Maestro sent me...It's all I've got--and I cherish it!...C'mon man---this is driving me crazy!

And now w/ the latest on this non breaking story.....Here's the official report---It hasn't even wobbled! I'm going w/ the fact tht it's Sunday is why---at least I hope so. Projected delivery date is Tuesday---If not delivered--then that is projected go insane date.

THE OFFICIAL FED EX WORD IS......And that's the LAST word they've shared w/ me.

Apr 26, 2012 6:00 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

PHOENIX, AZ

Thanks for asking Steiner.

Archived