Heritage Owners Club

PSP NHD

brentrocks

Jack and i did a trade Thursday night at the country inn.....1989 H 555. Factory stock except for the truss rod cover (thanks Steiner!) Schaller hardware, Schaller pups, Grovers, one piece flame maple neck, ebony board. Its BA!!! I do need a hard case for this though...if anybody has a 535/555 case they are willing to sell....give me a jingle!!!!

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

Awesome Brent---Great look in the pics--& bet it's even more beautiful in person! Congrats!

thanks man! its quite the unique 555. i was thinking of converting it to chrome hardware, but after playing it a couple days, i think ill leave it alone

If you don't mind an Epiphone logo, you can go to Sweetwater, they have that style for $80 shipped.

i found a SKB/TSA hardcase on ebay for $113 shipped....i bought one of these for my '52 GT and it is the best case i have ever used, bar-none!

thanks man! its quite the unique 555. i was thinking of converting it to chrome hardware, but after playing it a couple days, i think ill leave it alone

I just don't understand the aversion to that absolutely stunning gold hardware. It complements that green finish perfectly.

HALF of my Heritages have gold hardware! I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes you just need a little bling.

Well, that lasted all of one day. How do you like TV Jones pickups? :)

Archived