Heritage Owners Club

Custom Build

RJLII

After spending some quality time with Kuz' (now Lyle's) and Brents H525 at PSPV, plus conferring with Marv and Ren, I'm sneaking up on a custom build. I should have all the details ironed out in a week or so. More to follow...........

Awesome!! Had two custom builds after PSPs. A few comments, if you don't mind my interjecting.

Include a case in your specs ... really.

Having Marv and Ren work out the details like you're doing is spot on. They both had input on mine.

Be creative, but not so much that someone else might not want those creative bits. Everyone thinks they'll never sell their own custom builds.

Most important - tell your dealer that you belong to the HOC, and have the dealer tell the boys that when he gets your quote. It should make a BIG difference.

So ... finalize that bad boy and let us know what you're doing!!

You won't be sorry, Rob. They are fantastic guitars. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have in mind! Good advice from Kenny, too. Perhaps the reason he has started to not attend PSP is the fact that he keeps ordering custom builds shortly thereafter..... :icon_scratch::icon_smile:

This will be my third Heritage so I'm pretty stoked. I really miss my other two. What I've proposed is not really like anything they currently build, yet like a little bit of everything they build. They'll be able to use existing tooling/forms/etc. so it's not like it will be tough to pull off. It's just a different blend of current design attributes.Let's just say it will pay homage to something that used to come out of 225 Parsons Street "back in the day". Once we get the specs nailed down tight I'll share with the group.

Guest HRB853370

After spending some quality time with Kuz' (now Lyle's) and Brents H525 at PSPV, plus conferring with Marv and Ren, I'm sneaking up on a custom build. I should have all the details ironed out in a week or so. More to follow...........

Never saw you there! I guess we didn't have the fortune to meet each other. Damn, another reason to share the drum duties. I lost so much social time.

Guest HRB853370

Hard to visit 225 without thinking of something else you got to have built.

Whatcha got in mind Spectrum?? This was your first...not your last.

Archived