Heritage Owners Club

I found a Rat in my guitar room!

brentrocks

No! Not the furry kind....one form ProCo!

A lot of people say the first generation RAT pedals are by far the best sounding...and i think i have to agree! This one dates to 1982 (accourding to the pots)

This pedal has some of the best RAW ROCK sounds that i have ever experienced! I first plugged it in with my Heritage Alex Skolnick H 150, loaded with THROBAKS......WOW!!!!!!:wow:

rat3.jpg

rat2.jpg

rat1.jpg

ProCo has been around for a very long time. It predates Heritage by a least 10 years. IMO the first two generations of the Rat are the best. When I lived in Kalamazoo I almost exclusively use ProCo gear. The quality was good and if I ever had a problem with any of it I went to the factory and they repaired or replaced it. Very good people from the top down. I still have a Rat and a few ProCo cables. I prefer GT cables now.

Nice find Brent. Those original Rats are selling for a pretty penny now.

ProCo has been around for a very long time. It predates Heritage by a least 10 years. IMO the first two generations of the Rat are the best. When I lived in Kalamazoo I almost exclusively use ProCo gear. The quality was good and if I ever had a problem with any of it I went to the factory and they repaired or replaced it. Very good people from the top down. I still have a Rat and a few ProCo cables. I prefer GT cables now.

Nice find Brent. Those original Rats are selling for a pretty penny now.

Most of the old pedals from the pre 90's are considered collectors items now...

Very cool Brent, I had one of the early Rat pedals years ago, and then someone sold me the guitar/amp only horseshit and I sold it, I have one of the newer ones now, good but not the same.

I stopped in there about a month before the PSPV to ask if they would like to be included in the tour (they are in the same building as Heritage). I thought they would like ~40 guitar players to check out their stuff, and maybe demo a few pedals at the barn, but they were completely not interested.

im gonna try to do a clip tonight...i have been roofing for a week and my finger tips (along with the rest of my body) are very sore....shingles tear up ytou fingers and hands!

im gonna try to do a clip tonight...i have been roofing for a week and my finger tips (along with the rest of my body) are very sore....shingles tear up ytou fingers and hands!

I hate roofing jobs. I did mine a couple years ago. I couldn't walk right for three days...

Nice Demo Brent! Seems like a very cool Pedal.

Which 150 is that with the Slash P'ups?

Thanks guys....my fingers hurt so bad from laying shingles it was a struggle to put that clip together :icon_pale:

The Slashs' are in the 20th Ann H 150...

IMG_2556.jpg?t=1344990366

Archived