Heritage Owners Club

NAD!

This is a 1x12 combo. It's another straight up amp. Took a trade for my Marshall for it. Every time I go to Guitar Center, I play on one of these when trying out a guitar. It did a great job at practice tonight. The bottom end really surprised me, set it to 15 watt, gain up around 10 and volume up around 12. Took the pedals really well too.

Guest HRB853370

This is a 1x12 combo. It's another straight up amp. Took a trade for my Marshall for it. Every time I go to Guitar Center, I play on one of these when trying out a guitar. It did a great job at practice tonight. The bottom end really surprised me, set it to 15 watt, gain up around 10 and volume up around 12. Took the pedals really well too.

You always suprise us DB when we least expect it.

Congratulations! Man, you love orange tolex; first the Reverb Deluxe and now this, haha! Very nice. So spill it. How did this all come about?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/orange-amplifiers-tiny-terror-tt15c-12-15w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp

As you pointed out, my first KBP amp was covered with Orange Tolex intentionally to look like an Orange amp...

Orange Amps are great!! Some of the best classic rock tones going. I had thought about getting a TT once. Couldn't get it clean enough. But the OD tones .... yeah, baby!! :thumbsup:

I've found I really don't like overly clean... My volume knob does a good job there...

I've found I really don't like overly clean... My volume knob does a good job there...

I don't either, really. And I'd have to say I'm a bit better at getting the tones I want now than when I last played the TT. I really liked the Rocker 30(?) It was awesome. So was the weight!! Your TT 1x12 looks to be just about right.

I'd love to hear a 1x12. I messed around with the a 1x8 "crush" and didn't care for it at all. I'd be interested to see what larger Orange that can really move air is capable of. I'm aware of their rep.

cool buy DB. Props to you for your journey through the entire amplifier diaspora. Once you've settled on something, you'll know you really did your research.

I'd love to hear a 1x12. I messed around with the a 1x8 "crush" and didn't care for it at all. I'd be interested to see what larger Orange that can really move air is capable of. I'm aware of their rep.

cool buy DB. Props to you for your journey through the entire amplifier diaspora. Once you've settled on something, you'll know you really did your research.

It funny how I ended up right back where I started.... It's not an overwhelmed with features. No reverb, no effects loop, no second channel, but it sounds darn good. Only downfall is its a microPCB amp, but there is a handwired version it could be turned into...And made in China :(

Archived