Heritage Owners Club

Help with schaller bridge!

y2kc

Hey I can't see like I used to and I need to adjust the saddle on a schaller bridge. Will the saddle move along it's threaded post in order to line it up with the pickup poles? I have a string that is way off and it needs to move over. Do I need to turn it with a tool or should it move with the touch of my hand?

You guy's have the answer and I will not go to work until this is fixed. Take your time.

y2kc

Brent,

Big F%^*g Hammer. We use BFHs all the time in the wood floor business. I am sure you have one out in the truck as well. That and a 4 ft.pry and that schaller bridge will be just fine.

y2kc

LMAO

If it is locked up let me know I think I have a few extra rollers in my gig bag.

Thanks for the offer. They were all locked but now move freely after some spins. This bridge does not look like it has been touched since new. It is on a guitar that I picked up on saturday that does not exist because I don't have pictures. Oh well, I guess thats all I can tell you about it.

I used the eraser at the end of a pencil to "free" the rollers. It worked and it was soft and safe.

Thanks again,

y2kc

Archived