Heritage Owners Club

H 150...Pawn Shop Edition

brentrocks

Brent now has trained attack dogs, to keep other aficionados away from his snatches!!

beware :D

LMAO....it was funny, i was waiting for the guy to find the case and this dude walks up, also looking at the guitars, has his hands all bandaged up....so i ask what happened to his hands and he said he was just walking down the street and 2 pitbulls attacked him for no apparent reason. He had one on each arm, he was able to get one arm free and get to his pocket knife to stab one of them and cut the other to make them back off untill the cops got there. The cop had to shoot one of the dogs on the scene. The injured dude said he was getting a lawyer....he said the cop was totally pissed off at the dog owners, said there was no reason for this kind of crap!

Guest HRB853370

LMAO....it was funny, i was waiting for the guy to find the case and this dude walks up, also looking at the guitars, has his hands all bandaged up....so i ask what happened to his hands and he said he was just walking down the street and 2 pitbulls attacked him for no apparent reason. He had one on each arm, he was able to get one arm free and get to his pocket knife to stab one of them and cut the other to make them back off untill the cops got there. The cop had to shoot one of the dogs on the scene. The injured dude said he was getting a lawyer....he said the cop was totally pissed off at the dog owners, said there was no reason for this kind of crap!

So now there are pit bulls guarding pawn shops in Kzoo? Man, things ARE getting rough there!!

I don't want to say that pawn shops are in rough neighborhoods or anything, but the other day I went in to one, and they checked me for a knife or a gun; I didn't have one, so they gave me one..... :laughing9:

I don't want to say that the nearby high school is rough, but after they sack the quarterback, they go after his family! (rimshot)

Forget calling them NGD or even NHGDs Brent.

With you, it's more like GOTW (Guitar of the Week).

Great grab. I never see any Heritages at any of the pawn shops I've been in. Guess I need to find classier pawn joints.

• 2 weeks later...

Most dangerous thing you can do in America, walk down the street minding your own business....crazy things happen when you do that.

Guest HRB853370

Most dangerous thing you can do in America, walk down the street minding your own business....crazy things happen when you do that.

Yeah, look what happened in Boston two weeks ago...

Archived