Heritage Owners Club

Amazing what you find on YouTube...

DetroitBlues

Went on YouTube tonight, saw a new video by mytwangyguitar who had a cover by the Georgia Satellites. Searched for a song by them, then stumbled on Stranglehold by Ted Nugent, which led me to this cover.

Nice pair of Heritages... Custom Wine Red 157 and a Sliverburst 157... Sure hope he had Dads permission!

Yes.

Had to stop watching the BB demo, GAS was building !

BB pre is a great od pedal. Smooth. Can be too smooth for somethings.

Mike Herman(the guy with the gold top Heritage) is a member here.

BB pre is a great od pedal. Smooth. Can be too smooth for somethings.

Mike Herman(the guy with the gold top Heritage) is a member here.

That's cool. Mike Herman can flat play. I keep threatening to buy something from Prymaxe, mainly because of their superb demos.

Went on YouTube tonight, saw a new video by mytwangyguitar who had a cover by the Georgia Satellites. Searched for a song by them, then stumbled on Stranglehold by Ted Nugent, which led me to this cover.

Nice pair of Heritages... Custom Wine Red 157 and a Sliverburst 157... Sure hope he had Dads permission!

Man, with all the sustain and thick tone, I was wondering if he had active pickups installed. Turned out to be a set of those "hi fi" HRWs.

Man, with all the sustain and thick tone, I was wondering if he had active pickups installed. Turned out to be a set of those "hi fi" HRWs.

True - but he's on the highly rated neck pickup all the way through this clip. Look at the pickup selector switch.

It's the bridge pickup in HRWs that sounds hifi, the neck is just juicy goodness from screw tips to magnet :)

True - but he's on the highly rated neck pickup all the way through this clip. Look at the pickup selector switch.

It's the bridge pickup in HRWs that sounds hifi, the neck is just juicy goodness from screw tips to magnet :)

Check out this demo, starting at around 2:31. Dirty, it's about as hifi as a howitzer. Clean, the bridge has a lot of the twang you'd look for in a tele.

edit: forgot to add the clip

Yep, I see what you're saying :) I had a 170 with HRWs though, so I have personal experience with them.

I'd love to hear a bridge HRW in the neck position - I'd buy another set in a flash if the bridge pickup made 'that' noise in the neck position.

Archived