Heritage Owners Club

Seduced by a Lady in Red

chico

I'm the proud new owner of a cherry red Millenium H155!

I wasn't exactly in the guitar buying mode, but I took one look at this lady in red and I was SEDUCED!  (plus the price was right)

Picked it up in 'da Motor City last week. 

and, Its a 'real' Millenium too, born in 2000.

Has HRWs (the H155 usally comes with Seth Lovers)

Triple black/white binding on the top (usually single white binding)

MOP block inlays (normal) and a MOP inlay in the headstock

It had a Schaller tailpiece, I stopped at the plant and Ren swapped it out with a tune0matic

Lovingly cared for by an (as yet) anonymous Heritage lover in the Motor City.

For reference- I have a Millie DC, with HRWs and triple binding as well--those have f holes

the H155 is sans f holes.

Here are some photos taken at the old LS&MS RR shops buildings in Jackson, MI.  (giant steam locomotives were once built and maintained here) and were taken before the Schaller changeout.  I tried my best to take HFB's guitar photo-quality pics  :wink:

I'll throw a second round of pics up after this post.

I stopped by Brent's and showed him on my way back to WI., see the related post at:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...pic,2329.0.html

We agreed to hold off on posting photos of the new Millie from that meetngreet showing the new tailpiece until I had a chance to throw these photos up--so Brent, if you are reading this go ahead and fire away..

Cheers all...

RedMillieniumH155-5.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-5.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-12.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-12.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-2.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-2.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-17.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-17.jpg_thumb

More photos of the lady in red..

Taken at the old railroad shop buildings in Jackson, MI.  (talk about Heritage.)

Thanks for looking.  Ron, how's these  guit photos???  Taken with my Canon 20D, 17-40L glass.

RedMillieniumH155-9.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-9.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-20.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-20.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-21.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-21.jpg_thumb

RedMillieniumH155-1.jpg

RedMillieniumH155-1.jpg_thumb

in the immortal words of Paris Hilton..."Thats HOT."

Love that far away pic with the guitar upfront and the building in the back, awesome contrast & composure!

Get some playin' on YouTube fast!!

...and it plays like a dream ;D

what a nice Heritage!!!  that was my first Milli experience!  what a nice package!!!  Thanks Ray, i had a blast!!!

width=360 height=480http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010002-1.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010001.jpg[/img]

Nice 'un, chico.  Well done; good photos, as well.  I like the ones with the stone wall; nice contrasting textures, and then there's the whole "rock" metaphor thing.  Sorry, but I do teach English literature....  Cool you could stop by Parsons Street and Brent's....  A mini Pilgrimage, of sorts!

I was wondering if there would be a new guitar post coming from you today.  I was expecting it yesterday. 

That's a looker Chico.  Nice pics too.  How did you get it out of Pawpaw with out Brent owning it? 

Now, if I can just think of how to 'frame' this purchase with the better half when she gets back in town next week!

LOL

Welcome to the Millie Club, Chico!!! You could always just tell her you found it lost, leaning up against a wall, no one was around so .... it just had to come home with you. So, is it SAE? Or just a regular Millennium?  >:D

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2335.0;attach=2066;image

Archived