Heritage Owners Club

Anybody know about this model?

heritagefan7

I'd jump on it, but the position of the strap button would most likely make the playing position too uncomfortable for me. I think it would push the neck too far out. It'd kill my wrist & shoulder.

The strap button is in the same position as on my '86 H-170 ( same body shape with different headstock and pickup layout). Can't say it's hard on the fretting hand or shoulder at all. It weighs 7.4lbs

gallery_328_8_101741.jpg

I guess what I mean is when it's hanging from the strap, the first fret would be further out. I had an SG junior that did that, and it made my wrist hurt from the odd hand positioning (yeah, I know that sounds a bit risqué) . :jerk: Still, it is tempting.

what else is there of that build quality for that money? Not my cup of teac, but it's always good to have something that is very uncommon.

Oh man. That is a killer price. 90% off eBay prices and the week I buy a quad of EL34's, 12ax7s, an amp that's gonna need repair and a (not in my hands yet) 555. Next year I'm preparing for PSP wheeling and dealing month.

Archived