Heritage Owners Club

Psp vii shirts

big bob

I have an idea for the psp vii shirts that I think would be cool.

We could ask the kids at heritage to take one of the Heritage Custom Shop oval labels

And where the the model would be scribbled they could write psp vii and then get all the employees to sign it. Then after we make the image into a shirt we could frame the original and present it to the Hendersons as a thank you for hosting.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/23049-custom-shop-label/

What do you think?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you a crack baby? Sometimes, I get the impression that you don't even know where the box is. Overall, I have to admit, you come up with stunning ideas; things that leave others breathless.

What about pockets for our cigars?

Were you a crack baby? Sometimes, I get the impression that you don't even know where the box is. Overall, I have to admit, you come up with stunning ideas; things that leave others breathless.

What about pockets for our cigars?

I thought you quit smoking cigars.

Guest HRB853370

I have an idea for the psp vii shirts that I think would be cool.

We could ask the kids at heritage to take one of the Heritage Custom Shop oval labels

And where the the model would be scribbled they could write psp vii and then get all the employees to sign it. Then after we make the image into a shirt we could frame the original and present it to the Hendersons as a thank you for hosting.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/23049-custom-shop-label/

What do you think?

I didn't know Heritage had a "custom shop", per se. I thought everything that bore a label by Heritage was just, well, CUSTOM SHOP!

Very cool idea Lance, I think the scroll sticker would be cooler.

$_57.JPG

From a design stand point the oval label would stand out better on a t shirt.

If enough of you guys like it I can ask Kate andCurly if they could help us out!

Archived