Heritage Owners Club

Psp vii shirts

big bob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we place this in a PSP7 thread where it belongs?

Shame on you Lance. Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame.

The outfielders watched that one fly into the seats like a house by the side of the road...

She don't hit like a girl.

In fairness, the official date for standing up a new PSP category is January 1st.

I was wondering if Brent knew that he's already been volunteered to host another PSP.

It does sort of seem like a protocol violation to assume that there will be another PSP without the input of those who make such an event possible.

Yes I think a PSP7 is entirely likely but it would seem to be a bit more proper to wait till such an event is announced before we all invite ourselves over to the Henderson's place.

I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, the idea of a blank "Scroll" Heritage label on a t-shirt where each wearer could write in (with a Sharpie marker) the model, finish and serial number of their favorite Heritage guitar does seem like a real neat idea.

I was just saying the board waits til January to move the last event into the category with the other historic PSPs, then creates a new one. That is a HOC board admin function in the schedule to keep from taking up too much real estate on the portal page.

It is a good point though. I should have checked first! I hope you understand that in my exuberance to explore an idea I did an end run around proper edict. I apologize.

Now, I'm starting to feel the love for the mechanic shirt the most.

I'm still open to suggestions....

What do you think!

Archived