Heritage Owners Club

30th Anniversary Heritage Models

Guest HRB853370

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

You know, if we all put some money together this could truly be the Heritage Owners Club!

I would be willing to take a guitar has my annual dividend.

Who's with me.

Count me in as a shareholder.

You know, if we all put some money together this could truly be the Heritage Owners Club!

I would be willing to take a guitar has my annual dividend.

Who's with me.

That idea has been floated in a thread around here somewhere. I think it's a great idea and I would love to be a shareholder and sit on the board of directors (if you're going to dream, dream big :laughing7: ). But I've never seen "the books" and don't know what sort of shape the company is really in so I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

Screw it. I'm in. I have a real good plan to offer up in case Heritage ever wants to discuss some long range business plans.

I just know that the fancy headstocks will not happen....and if it does, I will print this thread on a piece of paper and eat it in front of all of you, and wash it down with a cold Budwieser

For the love of God, please let it happen...lol!!!!

Guest HRB853370

That idea has been floated in a thread around here somewhere. I think it's a great idea and I would love to be a shareholder and sit on the board of directors (if you're going to dream, dream big :laughing7: ). But I've never seen "the books" and don't know what sort of shape the company is really in so I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

Screw it. I'm in. I have a real good plan to offer up in case Heritage ever wants to discuss some long range business plans.

And your plan is to buy old Gibson stock and slap a Heritage name on it?

It wood be cool if they redid all the 1st year guitars with a different color combination for the anniversary. That would be something new that nobody else has done yet. ...at least I don't think anybody has.

Would that include some Gary Moore and Mark Slaughter reissues?

Archived