Heritage Owners Club

30th Anniversary Heritage Models

Guest HRB853370

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there will be an anniversary model,BUT.....There is a limited model that has the green light! Next year. 40 pieces I think. It's too early to list specs,but I think you'll be as fired up as I am. When the time is right,I'll try and post the prototype. For now, Happy Holidays to all

I don't think there will be an anniversary model,BUT.....There is a limited model that has the green light! Next year. 40 pieces I think. It's too early to list specs,but I think you'll be as fired up as I am. When the time is right,I'll try and post the prototype. For now, Happy Holidays to all

That's messed up :icon_smile:

Thanks for the update, 'Blower! Happy Holidays to everyone on Parsons Street!

Thanks for that word. I hope all at the factory will have a wonderful holiday and I'm looking forward to a seeing crop of great guitars in 2014.

I vote for another guitar that plays as well and sounds as good as the one I have

How about a 30th Anniversary special model based on the Explorer? Hamer is no more, and now Gibby is making them again.; Surely, the Heritage guys & gal can make them!

Always good advice. Unless you're like, underwater or something. ............. :laughing7:

edit: (or standing behind the Bird!!)

Banjo!!

:laughing4::laughing8::icon_joker::icon_pirat::icon_thumright:

Its a shame, After I won last night's megamillions, I was going to order 100 special 30th Anniv PSP Limited Edition Mille Pros to give out as door prizes. Bummer that somebody else won the money. I was only off by 5 of the 6 numbers!

Maybe next time it hits $600,000,000 I'll have a bit more luck!

I'd like to see you wash it down with a cold Schlitz. ;-)

I would like to see an H140, version 2, with a bound neck, headstock, pearl logo, block inlay, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, one piece neck, back and two piece bookmatched flamed top; under 8 lbs of course.

Oh, man!!!! That guitar sounds exactly like the fantasy custom that's been rolling around in my head!! Perfect!!!

Did I say no anniversary model? What do I know. Not only is it possible,its probable. Feel free to chime in with more suggestions of what you would like to see. Other than Brent on a all paper diet:)

Did I say no anniversary model? What do I know. Not only is it possible,its probable. Feel free to chime in with more suggestions of what you would like to see. Other than Brent on a all paper diet:)

Not that I could afford it, but either an Eagle or Super Eagle... or both with a 30th banner going across the eagle on the headstock. If not across the Eagle, even a block inlay at the 19th fret that has 30th Anniversary scrawled into it would be pretty awesome and out of the way enough for those those whom don't want fret markers but still have that designation.

I think that'd be pretty slick.

For the 30th Anniversary (and quite possibly the final special run for the founders), this should be the barometer on which to build on in my view...

http://www.delortoguitar.com/special_editions.asp

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Archived