Heritage Owners Club

30th Anniversary Heritage Models

Guest HRB853370

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea what is planned, but I really hope that they include bound headstock and pearl inlayed 'The Heritage'...and a 30th Anniversary scroll would be nice too. (like the 20th Anniversary models).

^^^^ This! I'd rather have that than a cheesy TRC!

No idea what is planned, but I really hope that they include bound headstock and pearl inlayed 'The Heritage'...and a 30th Anniversary scroll would be nice too. (like the 20th Anniversary models).

don't hold your breath

I vote for the acoustic eagle, plain ebony fingerboard over a 5-piece neck. Think I'd go with maple back and aides although, mahogany works fine on the 575.

Guest HRB853370

I just know that the fancy headstocks will not happen....and if it does, I will print this thread on a piece of paper and eat it in front of all of you, and wash it down with a cold Budwieser

That I want to see!!!

I just know that the fancy headstocks will not happen....and if it does, I will print this thread on a piece of paper and eat it in front of all of you, and wash it down with a cold Budwieser

I'd like to see you wash it down with a cold Schlitz. ;-)

I would like to see an H140, version 2, with a bound neck, headstock, pearl logo, block inlay, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, one piece neck, back and two piece bookmatched flamed top; under 8 lbs of course.

I'd like to see you wash it down with a cold Schlitz. ;-)

I would like to see an H140, version 2, with a bound neck, headstock, pearl logo, block inlay, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, one piece neck, back and two piece bookmatched flamed top; under 8 lbs of course.

Oh, and maybe a '58 neck profile, tonepros hardware and a set of Throbacks.

While it may be fun to watch Brent eat paper, I fail to understand the logic of NOT adding additional special features to an anniversary model. Upgraded wood and a truss rod cover ain't enough to convince me to buy an anniversary guitar.

Since Heritage is a custom shop, most buyers already add one or two options. So the factory needs to come up with something a little more than what we already can get. Otherwise, no thanks.

Something special would be nice, for example an abalone Heritage headstock inlay, a single 12th fret bay leaf inlay, something like that, a Golden Eagle with Duncan staple dogears and a H575 with a single Lollar Charlie Christian, could be limited to 30 pieces per model. Now that would make an impression on folks out there. But I guess that all this fancy stuff just isn't their pair of shoes. They build great guitars nonetheless.

While it may be fun to watch Brent eat paper, I fail to understand the logic of NOT adding additional special features to an anniversary model. Upgraded wood and a truss rod cover ain't enough to convince me to buy an anniversary guitar.

Since Heritage is a custom shop, most buyers already add one or two options. So the factory needs to come up with something a little more than what we already can get. Otherwise, no thanks.

My sentiments exactly!

Archived