Heritage Owners Club

Surf's Up!

DetroitBlues

Good find DT. Trying to remember seeing that, might have..but not 100%. Last time I was at Parson St. was last fall.

That's not surf green, it's re ranch daphne blue. I talked with Patrick Whalen, the guy who painted it. He said the owner supplied Heritage with the paint, it was daphne blue and it came from re-ranch in spray cans... That guitar was painted with cans and I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed it if Patrick hadn't told me.

This was last year at psp it shows up in some of the photos.

That's not surf green, it's re ranch daphne blue. I talked with Patrick Whalen, the guy who painted it. He said the owner supplied Heritage with the paint, it was daphne blue and it came from re-ranch in spray cans... That guitar was painted with cans and I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed it if Patrick hadn't told me.

This was last year at psp it shows up in some of the photos.

The photo must be really washed out - it looks more like sonic blue or surf green on my monitor. Either way, it looks great and dig the mother-of-toilet-seat pickguard.

Guest HRB853370

photo_zps1432e7c8.jpg

Frankie Ballard looks to be holding a Surf/Seafoam Green H-150.... Awesome!

Anyone see this one in the factory?

He was right here in Greenville last month and I didn't know about it until a week ago. A country bar called the Blind Horse Saloon. Probably could have seen him for $12. Oh well..............

The 150 in the video was ordered by Ed Berrios of Random Play, a local band here in south Florida. He had it made to match his Strat. It was also one of the first to have a handwritten serial number.

199977_424645047598456_389160168_n.jpg

150845_474355359285579_416639357_n.jpg

Killer photos...note that he has his iPad attached to the mic stand...gotta love it! Wonder if he uses OnSong. Agreed with the comment someone made on the good looking PG.

Doesn't do it for me, reminds me of a 1960's bathroom color scheme, now someone please post up a pic

of a flametop:)

hahhaha

it is a cool gtr, but I think I'm more traditional in tastes, too

chacun a ses gout!

ps are you sure he didn't get it to match his hair? is his hair green in that pic?

While I love translucent tops, I also like solid tops too. The one Frankie is holding doesn't look the same as the factory photo considering the headstock matches the body color. Seems to be a whole new guitar. I think the perloid TRC and Pickguard really go well with it...

Archived