Heritage Owners Club

'The Waiting, is the Hardest Part'........

augfive

Looks like the ETA on the Custom Heritage 150 build is the last week in April.. she's getting painted now. I find myself looking for similar guitar pics and daydreaming as I stare at them... Can anyone help me out with pics of 150's in Vintage Wineburst?

I too feel the burn, my Prospect probably wont be ready until June.

My laptop screensaver is a collage of the very few images of P90'd Prospects I could find.......it's like the carrot that keeps me going :icon_sunny:.

IMG_0016_zps98936669.jpgIMG_0020_zps4fdb5520.jpg

Wow Paul that was fast!

Any chance you have a photo of a full hollow Prospect (Burnt Amber with P-90's)? I've been using the H-530 on your Gbase page as an eye rest lately...its simply gorgeous!

Guest HRB853370

Wow Paul that was fast!

Any chance you have a photo of a full hollow Prospect (Burnt Amber with P-90's)? I've been using the H-530 on your Gbase page as an eye rest lately...its simply gorgeous!

That's my guitar that he posted!! She is a beauty, and it was listed 3 times (two out of the 3 sold) but I had to back out due to sellers remorse......came to my senses and decided I would NEVER sell that guitar!

Both Skydog52 and Smurph sent me the cash............but I returned it.........

Looks like the ETA on the Custom Heritage 150 build is the last week in April.. she's getting painted now. I find myself looking for similar guitar pics and daydreaming as I stare at them... Can anyone help me out with pics of 150's in Vintage Wineburst?

Vintage WineBurst from our friend, Jay Wolfe...

p5_uif3fy3bh_so.jpg

Wow Paul that was fast!

Here is a H-535

NewHeritages2013012_zps32ec86eb.jpg

wait till you see the first picture of your guitar after it has been sprayed. Be prepared: at the point the pain will be at the apex.

I am having a guitar delivered in the next few weeks and I am constantly looking at the pics. It's great!

Guest HRB853370

wait till you see the first picture of your guitar after it has been sprayed. Be prepared: at the point the pain will be at the apex.

I am having a guitar delivered in the next few weeks and I am constantly looking at the pics. It's great!

I am thankful I do not have to go through the agony of waiting to have a guitar built...............to completion.

How do I get the pics while it's being built,call heritage?

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Heritage and asked for a pic;

Next day, I got one! Just about to enter the buffing stage-

I cant post pics here though. message says file too big, but it seems lots of pics are posted here. Any suggestions?Ive tried making pic physically smaller/ still didnt take-

Archived