Heritage Owners Club

HOC Registry

barrymclark

I must have missed something here. What's the HoC Registry?
you can put up a picture of your guitar worth all the details such serial number, finish, where you got it in a database fashion.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Apropos of nothing, I have learned how to change the 'default' graphic which displays when no image is uploaded. If someone has an appropriately generic Heritage shot they'd like to suggest/offer for use that'd be great--a headstock perhaps? Fred's Centurion? I am tired of looking at that 'broken image' looking icon.

Apropos of nothing, I have learned how to change the 'default' graphic which displays when no image is uploaded. If someone has an appropriately generic Heritage shot they'd like to suggest/offer for use that'd be great--a headstock perhaps? Fred's Centurion? I am tired of looking at that 'broken image' looking icon.

I'll eventually register mine.

Do you think either of the attached images would work for a generic Heritage shot? I think the headstock photo is Brent's but I could be wrong. I forget where the other image came from, but it's very cool.

post-8-0-39514900-1401560214_thumb.jpg

post-8-0-39555900-1401560284_thumb.jpg

I'll eventually register mine.

Do you think either of the attached images would work for a generic Heritage shot? I think the headstock photo is Brent's but I could be wrong. I forget where the other image came from, but it's very cool.

The one on the left is my pic , the one on the right came from Premier Guitar's builder profile article.

Huh, been here since 2008 I think, never knew about this feature. I thought that the gallery was the same one that we had under our personal user features (my gallery). As time allows I'll get some stuff posted..

I was going to try and add this one..but no time to add all the details now, since it's copied anyway, I'll post it here..my CL find 157 Transblack..now has a conventional stop tail on it and new Seths. This pic is from the day I got it in 2010, Barry was the only one who noticed the reversed bridge pup.

037-Copy_zps5dcda53a.jpg

Archived