Heritage Owners Club

At work with the LS H575

jimsoloway

Yesterday I practiced for two hours, taught for an hour and a half and then went out and played a gig for a couple hours. All with the Heritage and all with no back pain. This new playing position is really working! From the job (you can tell by the formal attire :))

JSatWaves-11-08-14-800.JPG

Congrats on finding the right position. Always a process!

I've been struggling with numbness in my left hand for awhile.

Thanks guys. I just got off the phone with Bill and it looks like the new one is almost done. Now I can start to vibrate. It's another 25.5" scale length with X bracing and a neck pickup only but this one is Spruce top, mahogany back and sides, most important: 1/2" thinner. If all goes well it will be in my hands by the end of next week.

Thanks guys. I just got off the phone with Bill and it looks like the new one is almost done. Now I can start to vibrate. It's another 25.5" scale length with X bracing and a neck pickup only but this one is Spruce top, mahogany back and sides, most important: 1/2" thinner. If all goes well it will be in my hands by the end of next week.

Awsome! I know the guys at 225 really appreciate the support Jim!!!

skydog52, on 09 Nov 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

If it's carpal-tunnel syndrome like I had, do yourself a favor and get the release surgery. It's been 6 years for me since I got the left hand done. I'll be getting the right hand fixed in about 3 weeks.

And Jim, that really is a pretty guitar. I'm glad you can play it pain-free.

Awsome! I know the guys at 225 really appreciate the support Jim!!!

Perspective is an interesting thing. They appreciate my support and I think that reality is that they're supporting me :) (and my wife thinks that's her job) Either way, I'm having a blast playing this guitar these days and I suspect that the new one with the thinner body is going to be absolutely transcendent.

Carpel tunnel on both wrists...was playing the day of surgery...what a difference.

Archived