Heritage Owners Club

New Pics

Shoman

Really appreciate all the help you guys gave me last week. Thought I'd try to get up some better

Pics. Sheptone PAF Tribute PickUps, Sperzel Tuners/ Ivory tunner buttons, bone nut, upgraded pots and caps. 60s style neck.

MINT 2005 Handcrafted Heritage H-150 Almondburst - Sheptone PAF Tribute

20150315_121347_zpsd3xkrvhc.jpg

I removed the pick guard. Holes are barely noticable. Sure like it better without the guard. Might see if I can purchase a guard with the Almond burst finish. I believe I saw one on the Herigate site.

20150315_121320_zpsmrpfy2ak.jpg

Going to give my local luthier another call on Monday. Hoping he'll be accepting more work at that time. He's had some health issues and is slowing down a bit.. Can't drop by without an apt. Don't blame him. Wouldn't get any work done otherwise.

What is ALSB? Does that stand for Almond Sunburst? If so then my guess is "YES".

The original Heritage Hang Tag says,Model H-150 CM Finish CNSTS Serial Number V29705 Jay Wolfe.

Really appreciate all the help you guys gave me last week. Thought I'd try to get up some better

Pics. Sheptone PAF Tribute PickUps, Sperzel Tuners/ Ivory tunner buttons, bone nut, upgraded pots and caps. 60s style neck.

MINT 2005 Handcrafted Heritage H-150 Almondburst - Sheptone PAF Tribute

20150315_121347_zpsd3xkrvhc.jpg

I removed the pick guard. Holes are barely noticable. Sure like it better without the guard. Might see if I can purchase a guard with the Almond burst finish. I believe I saw one on the Herigate site.

20150315_121320_zpsmrpfy2ak.jpg

Going to give my local luthier another call on Monday. Hoping he'll be accepting more work at that time. He's had some health issues and is slowing down a bit.. Can't drop by without an apt. Don't blame him. Wouldn't get any work done otherwise.

NICE SCORE! The Ebay photos look very different from you outdoor shots. Which is closer to the actual guitar? It almost looks like Chestnut Burst (CNBST) in certain light.

Those two colors can look very different depending on the amount of red or other dark shading they use at the factory. Whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

$_57.JPG

If the hang tag says CNSB, then its definitely Chestnut Sunburst, which has more red than Almond. Almond has more golden yellow, and is always listed as ALSB

What is ALSB? Does that stand for Almond Sunburst? If so then my guess is "YES".

The original Heritage Hang Tag says,Model H-150 CM Finish CNSTS Serial Number V29705 Jay Wolfe.

My Almondburst H157 with my CNSB Milli LE

med_gallery_790_192_184393.jpg

Ok, so the seller got the color wrong then. That's fine by me as I really like the color that is on the guitar. Wasn't looking for a particular color so I'm happy. Chestnut burst it is.

The colors shown in my outdoor pics are the color of the guitar. TalismanRich, it's definitely closer to your Chectnut burst than your Almond burst.

Archived