Heritage Owners Club

H-535 Custom Order

DetroitBlues

And IMNSHO, it has the nicest pickguard and it's the only one of the lot with a proper ABR. And it's so nice that it almost makes me ignore the glass of wine on the Miller Lite coaster:) You guys know I have a lot of cool guitars, but I still play my Epiphone Dot all the time!!!

Hey, Daniel, the occasion called for a touch of class; I couldn't just use my everyday PBR or Blatz Beer coasters, could I?! :laughing7:

All ES335s and H535s are plywood, so what really separates these from the big boys other than good electronics and hardware???

All that fundamentally separates this Dot from the big boys now is the word on the headstock. I really doubt anyone can hear the difference.

I fell in love with a 535 with Seths, and this pretty well fills the niche.

Now I'm thinking of a 525 or Prospect with P-90s to round things out perfectly.

We gotta have goals, right?

Here she is, "rockin'" outdoors.

001_zps45d24892.jpg?1430248374926

All that fundamentally separates this Dot from the big boys now is the word on the headstock. I really doubt anyone can hear the difference.

Nice pic,cool book-matched top, and I do think the Seths are a great pickup for Semi-hollows! Actually they are just a good pickup all the way around!

It's always a good idea to celebrate a significant birthday with a custom guitar! I have a Richard Meyrick (no relation) acoustic on the way, which will be my 60th birthday present to myself.

Why did you put a deposits down for a guitar they won't start making until 8 months from now? What happens if Heritage shuts its doors forever before you get your order in?

What dealer are you using?

Yoop I may put a set of nice pickups in my Epi, because I have a nice harness sitting around here doing nothing, so why not! All ES335s and H535s are plywood, so what really separates these from the big boys other than good electronics and hardware??? Mine sounds great even with the stock pickups in it!

I can't stand the Epiphone truss rods. Too difficult to adjust.

Why did you put a deposits down for a guitar they won't start making until 8 months from now? What happens if Heritage shuts its doors forever before you get your order in?

What dealer are you using?

A dealer from Vegas we all know.

What was a cut above other Epi's was the Wine Red finish and the inlaid headstock. Very rare limited edition, I've only seen one other ever.

Just a little teaser............although not quite per your spec's, this one might be close.

The bound headstock is a very nice upgrade.

But, jeez, 14 months is a long ways off.

Sure. 14 months is a long time. But way back when things were much simpler you could wait 18 months for a guitar. Not mentioning anyone by name, but that's what Rob said. (eh, maybe it wasn't quite 18mths, but bet it felt like it. )

Mine turns smoothly:)

It's more about having to go find an Allen wrench instead of a normal truss rod wrench that you'd get with a Heritage, Gibson or PRS. I've owned a lot of Epiphones and the truss rods are inconsistent and sometime it is damn near impossible to work an Allen wrench into the TR cavity. Pain in the ass to adjust.

Archived