Heritage Owners Club

Here's one of my 150's

bukmdano

Back a few months ago when I introduced myself in the "special invitation" thread I mentioned my two h150's.  But I didn't include any pictures.  Well here's one of them.  It's a quilt top with S/D Seth Lovers and a ebony fret board.  I really like the split block inlays.  It was a custom order from Jay Wolfe.  Photos are courtesy of Jay Wolfe.  When I have a chance to borrow my sister's digital camera I'll take a few shot of my entire stable.  The other 150 in translucent amber with S/D Antiquities and the custom order H575 (what a gorgeous instrument) I just received from Jay back early last month

I was fortunate enough to visit Jay and Graham at Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter late last month.  What an incredible experience!  Almost as good as a visit to the factory.  There a couple of real friendly guys and couldn't have been nicer or more cordial.  I can see why Wolfe Guitars is Heritage's biggest dealer.  I even got a free meal.  How's that for hospitality!   

dk1.jpg

dk1.jpg_thumb

dk2.jpg

dk2.jpg_thumb

dk3.jpg

dk3.jpg_thumb

Holy Crap!!  A Quilt top?  Where have you been?  Congrats on this thing.  It's beautiful!  Two thumbs up.  You need to get the rest of the pictures up ASAP!!!!  I have to see those other ones.  Welcome to the HOC and post often ;D  It's fun around here.

P.S. Nice amp too ;D  I'm sure they sound great together.

How can you be holding out pics on a guitar that gorgeous!!!!

Karma up for coming clean.

Now as for the 575.... :this_thread_is_useless_withou

Archived