Heritage Owners Club

New H150

OldCrow

Just recieved my new H150 from Jerrysleftyguitars.

Has the Duncan '59s and a thick neck, though not as thick as I would have preferred but still plays awesome and not worth fretting over (terrible pun I know.

I want to thank Jerry for being so awesome to deal with and being informative throughout the entire process.

Anyway here's what ya'll have been waiting for:

width=600 height=450http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Wino2.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Wino.jpg[/img]

The Twins:

width=600 height=450http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Twins2.jpg[/img]

Some Dealer Shots from Jerry:

width=360 height=480http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Top.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Front.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GuildGuitarist/Heritages/Top.jpg[/img]

Yummy, it looks like strawberries and cream. Very nice indeed.

Congrats !

A tone report would be nice .... when you get a chance.

I have a preliminary one.

Compared to the ASB the Wine one is much thicker sounding and has a bit beefier low end. This is more than likely from the Wine red one weighing in around 11 lbs and be almost 2 lbs heavier than the ASB.

Also it's odd since I hated the '59s in the ASB but they sound fantastic in the Wine one. The ASB has a more hollow sound to it compared to the Wine but the ASB had been the thickest sounding guitar I had previously.

What I really want to do is get my recording set up back together and do some clips to see if I can capture these differences on "tape"

At the moment it might beat out the ASB as my #1

Santa was Very good to you!  I'll bet you were on the "nice" list.

Congrats!

Ha more like eating Ramen and cutting corners list!

Sucks being 23 and having an expensive hobby, though it could be worse.

Also it's odd since I hated the '59s in the ASB but they sound fantastic in the Wine one. The ASB has a more hollow sound to it compared to the Wine but the ASB had been the thickest sounding guitar I had previously.

Interesting.  Proves that pickup tone preferences are so subjective, I suppose.  SD59s get a lot of knocks over here-but I like em in my H150.

Ha more like eating Ramen and cutting corners list!

Sucks being 23 and having an expensive hobby, though it could be worse.

This new acquisition will last longer than your next three cars, your lifetime even, if you want.  Be happy that you aren't going through the Mexican Fenner and Korean Gibbons to get there.  That which you now possess is the cream of the crop - work it!  You'll find excusing yourself from yet another mac & cheese dinner is worth the price when you can relax afterward with your Heritage.

One other thing; she's a hotty!!!

This new acquisition will last longer than your next three cars, your lifetime even, if you want.  Be happy that you aren't going through the Mexican Fenner and Korean Gibbons to get there.  That which you now possess is the cream of the crop - work it!  You'll find excusing yourself from yet another mac & cheese dinner is worth the price when you can relax afterward with your Heritage.

One other thing; she's a hotty!!!

Ha thanks man, I know the benefits far out weighed the consequences especially now since I got it and can go back to eating real food again!

And Chico you're dead on, I always knew that pick ups really depended on the guitar but I had no idea to that extent, awesome discovery!

hamana hamana hamana

nice work, lefty

Thanks for all the kind replies guys. I actually think I'm going to take the pick guard OFF the top is too nice to have covered up by plastic.

Also hopefully over the winter break I'll be able to get a mic in front of my rig and get some clips of the two different guits so you can hear the difference between the two.

Also this being my first brand spanking new guitar with nitro I wish I could wear the finish on the neck off quicker!

Dr Riffenberger (who admittedly has not felt the need for intervention in quite a while) has been awoken from his slumber by what he sees as a new and unfortunate threat...

Dear Mr Crow...

For one so young you appear to have developed the early stages of GAS. As many "older" members here will testify this is a generally incurable disease and will almost certainly lead to financial ruin for you and your family.

Whilst I fully appreciate that the beautiful Wine red Heritage, to which you have succumbed, is indeed very tempting. You now find yourself at an important crossroads in your life.

However ( ;D) at your tender age I feel there may still be a chance of a cure. Normally I would prescribe sending your guitar as far away as possible, preferably England, where I could lock it away from temptation.

Unfortunately though, I am unable to help in this instance. Please understand that this has nothing to do with the left handed nature of the instrument in question and me being right handed.

Fortunately though I am able to offer an alternative. I believe there's a certain Irish Gentleman who could possibly be persuaded to take the guitar on a more or less permanent basis.

Remember ACT NOW before the GAS takes over your life :police:

Should you feel that you can "live with GAS" and "control it", then I'd ask you to look at the case of another hapless HOC Member. (I will disguise his name for professional confidentiality reasons). As such I will refer to him as "TRENT" This unfortunate individual is a full blown Heritage addict of many years now and no longer content with buying guitars for his own addiction, has taken to "supplying" others equally addicted. This self confessed "dealer" is a severe case and I'm sorry to have to use such shock tactics, but the ends do indeed justify the means.

Take my advice (Bill is in the post).

This could be your last chance >:D

Hubba hubba OOO-la-LAH!

VERY pretty guitars.

Nice Marshall too.

envy envy cover covet

Ah that JMP is a fire breather. I have 6CA7s in there now instead of the traditional EL34s, gives it a little more girth and wider sounding as well as having those awesome mids of a EL34. Also the amount of gain on it is nuts for a 2203, I can rock it in a metal band without even cranking the gain. It's the one amp I'd never ever sell, ever.

I pulled the guard off the guitar, haven't taken any shots of it yet, and I've already managed to take a good chunk of finish off the back  :rolleyes: ;D

Archived