Heritage Owners Club

New models listed at Heritage Website

brentrocks

And yet, in typical fashion, there is really no info associated with the new guitars. Other than what you can read underneath the images. They should be linked to some sort of description, specs, something. And nothing about them on the Models page. Grrrr!

Altho' I must admit that H110 right there is doing it for me!

The state of Heritage's website this long after the introduction of a new partner is a real embarrassment.  Most Myspace and Facebook pages are more sophisticated these days.  They really need to realize they're hurting their brand with such a cheap and out of date presentation.  

Isn't there some college aged computer geek in Michigan they could get to do a redesign for a free guitar?  

:blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: SSSSSShhhhhhhwwwwwweeeeettttttttt...

who want's to buy a kidney...

Brent any word on pricing :rolleyes:

no i dont, sorry, but i bet you could email Wolfe and they would give you a good idea

Since Kuz has the very first H-535 P90 git from Heritage, would that be a picture of HIS Vintage Wineburst on the website??  If so, that would be over the top cool!

i bet that is Kuz's

I really dig the 110 and that 137 DC with P-90's is the bomb!  I would even take that red one if the price was right. I've tried to e-mail Wolfe several times, but they never get back to me. Is that strange?

The upper horn on the 110 isn't my all-time favorite.  But I'm more about the functionality these days.  If I could get a version of my 157 with better upper-fret access but about the same strap pin placement (no 170 for me), I'd pretty much disappear into my studio never to be seen again...   :laugh:

I've tried to e-mail Wolfe several times, but they never get back to me. Is that strange?

He answers about half the emails I send him. Your best bet is to call him.

Love the guitars...

Shame about the web site... ???

It's getting worse... If that was possible... :-X

I know you probably think I'm just whingeing on... again...  :rolleyes:

But let's be honest, In this day and age, it's a disgrace.

I was cheerfully expecting a "rollover image" on the three new models where clicking on one of them would have produced a new page with larger pics and a full description of that model... But... Nothing. Not sure I ever found out anything about them. I just got bored clicking links to nowhere...

Okay, I understand the guys are guitar makers not web designers. But PLEASE give the job to someone who is (and competent).

I'm certainly no expert but it would take me about half an hour with Dreamweaver to re produce that home page with clickable links to new pages for the new models. It's really very easy.

And... Whilst I'm on my soapbox...  If you navigate to the "New Models" page..

http://www.heritageguitar.com/New%20Models.htm

Then what's with the "Please download our complete 2006 catalogue"...  Not only is it three years out of date but there doesn't appear to be any link?

Or "Home Page" (Doesn't seem to do anything).

Then a whole load of garbled writing about right clicking...

Then a whole bunch of disjointed pics. (I'd say get HFB in to take the photos).

Okay... Rant over...

Please understand I'm not Heritage bashing I just want the web site to reflect the quality of the instruments which would be to the benefit of everyone.

I talked to Bob at Mojo's Music (my "dealer") about those guitars. He said they haven't done any press releases on them as far as he knows. He'll be at NAMM and promised to get all the dirt for us. As others will, I'm sure. But as of now, no more info to the dealers than is normally given. At least, not to him.  :undecided:

Since Kuz has the very first H-535 P90 git from Heritage, would that be a picture of HIS Vintage Wineburst on the website??  If so, that would be over the top cool!

If you are referring to that small pic of the 535 with Lollar p-90s next to the other guitars that looks like ASB or OSB.

That looks like the prototype that they wouldn't sell me.

th_H535Body_P90.jpg

They said they don't sell prototypes so I'm suck with this Vintage Wine Burst piece of crap>>> :-*

th_Precious.jpg

If you are referring to that small pic of the 535 with Lollar p-90s next to the other guitars that looks like ASB or OSB.

That looks like the prototype that they wouldn't sell me.

th_H535Body_P90.jpg

They said they don't sell prototypes so I'm suck with this Vintage Wine Burst piece of crap>>> :-*

th_Precious.jpg

"Jealousy, you always are a part of me...."

Slate really  wants a P-90 535!!!

"Jealousy, you always are a part of me...."

Slate really  wants a P-90 535!!!

well then order one big guy ;D

Archived