Heritage Owners Club

Alright already pics of "Greeny"

Kuz

The color is VSB, but secretly I was hoping it would come out with less reds & oranges and have the Greeny lemonburst color. Well this pics don't do the color justice. It definately has a little orange but it is as close to lemon burst as I could hope for. With my tribute to Sean Costello complete, I have been waiting a long time to get a tribute to Greeny. (And this crazy amp walked home with me today - temporay loan, that may become permanent!! 8) ;D)

First from the shop....

th_Greeny1.jpg

th_Greeny2.jpg

th_Greeny3.jpg

One piece back...  I may change the back plates to black? :undecided:

th_Greeny4.jpg

And finally "Greeny" transformation complete!! Although I may keep her as I picked her up. I like that look too!

:undecided:

th_Greeny5.jpg

I haven't spent anytime playing her other than set up. She is 9.5 lbs and no buzz at 4/64ths. NO BIRTHMARKS what so ever. An incredible instrument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!  Congrats - that's a beauty.  I'm sure it sound's great as well.  Don't know how in the world you can pick from your incredible selection.   Is that a magnatone, too?

1963 Gibson Falcon (guy want $350 for it) all original & works. Made in Kalamazoo. Just played a couple chords through it and it had the best sounding reverb ever!!

1963 Gibson Falcon (guy want $350 for it) all original & works. Made in Kalamazoo. Just played a couple chords through it and it had the best sounding reverb ever!!

Amazing looking guit. man.

Doesn't surprise me about the reverb either. My pop's Gibson Skylark has THE best tremolo I've ever heard, spoiled me.

Great looking guitar, Kuz.  Out of curiosity, when you asked for the "Peter Green mod" did Ren and the boys have anything to say about it?

DC, thanks for asking because it's kind of funny.

I bought the Lollar Imperials with the Peter Green Mod and sent them to Heritage to put into the 150. I told Vince & Ren purposely to make sure to flip the neck pup so the pole pieces faced the bridge. I also told them that it is supposed to sound out of phase in the middle position.

Jason Lollar encouraged/agreed that telling them this up front would be a good idea.

I never got the impression that anyone there knew who Greeny was, but I could be wrong.

When I picked up the guitar, the younger guy who is super nice said "Here's the guy that wanted his guitar with the pickup facing the wrong way." We both just laughed.

If I could read Ren's thought he was probably thinking, "Kind of weird, but give customer what he wants"

That is a beautiful guitar KUZ!!!

How long ago did you order it?

Back when I ordered the 535 p-90 first of production guitar, so what maybe late august. The 535 p-90 came in mid Oct.

We had a little misunderstanding at first with the 150 Ultra.

Kuz... what a great Axe... I like it very much. Color, tigerstripe top, awesome.

The pictures of the Original 'Greeny', is that the axe of Gary Moore???

Yes Gary Moore bought Peter Green's original 59 LP for next to nothing.

Archived