Heritage Owners Club

Some H150 Guitar Noise :)

rockabilly69

I had to drop by my studio last night to drop off my 1x12 Marshall cabinet. So while I was there I, plugged my Heritage H150 into my English Rose amp (Marshall 18 watt style) which was plugged into the Marshall cabinet (Celestion Alnico Creamback), and I recorded a little tremolo riff. Well my Frenzel Super Deluxe was sitting right next to it, on top of a MESA 1x12 (Celestion Greenback) cabinet, so I recorded a little lead riff with it. I only had a little time over there so it's pretty rough take.  I called it "guitar noise", especially because there was a rattling whistling tube in it which I need to find!!!

I just thought you guys would like to hear a Heritage guitar riffing plugged straight into some rock and roll amplifiers.

GuitarNoise.jpg.ec7d7179de92fb5e752f7d8bfce9b363.jpg

It thought you guys might want to hear some slide guitar noise so I redid the lead track with a slide piece and a Catalinbread Silverkiss pedal that I haven't used in years. That's what's in the track above but it's still the H150!!! It's a really good guitar!!!

6 hours ago, bolero said:

Sounds good!!

8 hours ago, kbp810 said:

Those are some mighty fine noises 

8 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

I think that sounds better than the noise I make with guitars. hahaha

18 hours ago, ElNumero said:

That’s killer!!!

Archived