Heritage Owners Club

On the Topic of Our Recent Travails

Administrator

No clue what happened here. The old system decided to suddenly stop processing the IPBoard scripts correctly. This led to an adventure I'd rather not recount, and most people would be bored to tears by, anyway.

Looks like everything is back up and running, thanks to a new server. I'll check logs periodically to make sure nothing is amiss. 

Hoping everyone has a very happy holiday season--whichever you do or don't celebrate--and fantastic end of year/New Year!

Found some lingering issues. Resolved those. Last one outstanding is that outbound mail has opted not to send. Working on it. If you've forgotten your password, or signed up a new account...apologies for the delay in getting those emails to you!

Update: Email sending is fixed

Many thanks for looking after what is turning into a second (or more?) career, John!  Just a few more years and a cushy retirement may be on the horizon.  No idea how you do that voodoo that you do so well here, but I'd be willing to spring for the goat the next time you need to make the site whole....

Well, there are still issues. For some reason there are *some* profile images that are still broken. There are *some* of the rank logos broken. Etc, etc. Doesn't affect the functioning of the board, but I'll tell you what, it bothers me. Very unprofessional looking. Still digging in to it, so bear with us.

Ditto to what everyone is saying.  Thanks for being the Architect & Owner of this cyberspace and thanks for everything you do to keep the lights on!