Heritage Owners Club

You May Have 1 and ONLY 1 Guitar...Any Heritage...Which Will It Be??

Gitfiddler

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.

I would say my 140... but since that has factory mods... I don't think that'd work here.

They don't make the 140 anymore... so... if it were new.... It would probably just be a H157. Reason is this... I am happier with the jazzier sounds of my 140 than I would be the metal sounds of a 535. haha. So... I figure, it would get me the most milage in my years. ;)

So... yes... that is my choice. H157.

• 2 months later...
OK, for the purpose of this Friday Fun thread, your 1 and ONLY 1 guitar must be a Heritage. 

Also it must be bone stock...Not some way off the wall, custom, Firebird-shaped, 4 pickup, Tele-bridged one-off.  We've already played that game here. :glasses10:

So what's it gonna be?

i've long been intrigued by the Super KB, but honestly i'd have to say my H-137. 'course if you asked me tomorrow (or even later today) it might be the goldtop H-157...and my Millie DC can cut through anything...

<sigh>

:occasion18:

would have to be a really fabulous finished H150CM, once saw one in the most fabulous plain flame top, but don;t know the name of the finish. It made me so frustrated because I could't afford to buy what for me was the perfect single cut, and as I keep saying, these guitars are so very rare over here.

i've long been intrigued by the Super KB, but honestly i'd have to say my H-137. 'course if you asked me tomorrow (or even later today) it might be the goldtop H-157...and my Millie DC can cut through anything...

sho nuff, it's the next day & i'm a-haulin' out the Millie

:eek:

0001.jpg

0013.jpg

0019.jpg

0016-1.jpg

0049.jpg

My beloved GM Amberburst, form the original series of 75, my Almondburst is just as beautiful, but this one plays the best for me!

yngwie308

it is amazing how simmilliar our GMs are...the tops are very close...maybe came from the same lot of maple? same forest? :eek:

P1010039.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010058.jpg

This thread might as well be titled, 'You may have either oxygen or food-which will it be?'. Sorry but man cannot survive on one Heritage alone! :o

+10000000000000

My 140 2nd Edition. Best damn guitar I have ever played, period. I have played some really nice ones...Mostly Heritage 150s but the 140 with its superb balance, weight and authentic vintage paul tone is it for me. I'm surprised it is not more popular....It just adds to the legacy, without compromising anything. The HRW's in that guitar are the only pickups I have not swapped out for Bare Knuckles....that alone is saying alot.

Jason

www.peerlesstone.com

• 1 month later...
I change my mind again, I play this more than any I have

Really nice... I don't recall seeing this one before..

A couple of Stats have been up at good prices lately and I've considered one,

But none were in a finish like that.... very sweet...

Really nice... I don't recall seeing this one before..

A couple of Stats have been up at good prices lately and I've considered one,

But none were in a finish like that.... very sweet...

thanks fred, its a odd finish for heritage, plus no binding. :boxing:

Archived