Heritage Owners Club

Whos Signatory belongs to?

hopkinwfg

That looks like my son's signature.   It amazes me that so many folks just sign with a scribble like that.  Maybe it's because schools quit teaching script.   It's either print or scribble.   I've seen people sign government documents like that, like a passport.    Does anybody use a real signature these days?   It's not like you're signing 50 autographs while wading through a crowd on the way to your limousine.

It almost looks as if it’s a Doctors writing. Anyone know of a Doctor around here that is a Heritage aficionado?  :icon_scratch: Moonlighting perhaps? 🤔

Edited by davesultra

Good folks round here enoughing of the flamming lol i know there been many QC issues ie tailpiece stud, fretboard dents & marks, neck pickup ring installed 1mm away from the neck leaving a gap between neck and neck pickup ring, off guarded truss rod covers.... surprisingly it happened on mine.. but luckly these could be addressed as i manage to take out the tailpiece well, and be installing a new one straight, steaming the fretboard dents away or rather less of the marking could be seen.... 

But all these happenings here is Heritage really up on the game of quality control? Better or still da same or gets far worst? 

On 1/16/2024 at 10:30 PM, Spectrum13 said:

Not a doctor, a pharmacist,

More like a proctologist Dan

On 1/16/2024 at 6:03 PM, TalismanRich said:

That looks like my son's signature.   It amazes me that so many folks just sign with a scribble like that.  Maybe it's because schools quit teaching script.   It's either print or scribble.   I've seen people sign government documents like that, like a passport.    Does anybody use a real signature these days?   It's not like you're signing 50 autographs while wading through a crowd on the way to your limousine.

Your son works at Heritage now???

• Upvote 1

On 1/15/2024 at 10:54 PM, bolero said:

Looks like "B. Scribble" to me?

Or maybe it's Hieroglyphs. "Tree & Mountain, by the Sea"

Look again Chris, letters looks like a DR