Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Millenium "Prototype"

Beautiful guitar, but it appears there's no control panel on the backside to access electronics.  Can't see the bottom bout in the pics. 

Maybe there's an enlarged panel near the input jack similar to the early LP Supreme? 

• Like 1

interestingly,  the Millennium H155s don't all have access panels.  I've seen several. The interesting thing about this Millie is that the jack is on the top, not the rim.   I guess all wiring needs to be fished through the pickup route.   I think I've seen this guitar previously.   I would request a view of the serial number.  Still, I think 5K is a bit pricey.

I think Pressure's Millie DC is access panel free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pressure said:

Both of my Millies do not have back access panels.

Yours are beautiful custom gits.

My Y2k Millie doesn't have a rear access panel either, but does have F-holes for limited access to electronics.

• Like 2

This has been for sale on Craigslist for a long time. I talked to him once and he wouldn't budge on the price.

He seemed more interested in trading for something not instrument related.  Had a H-576 at one time also.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Yours are beautiful custom gits.

My Y2k Millie doesn't have a rear access panel either, but does have F-holes for limited access to electronics.

My 2000 LE has the access panel and F Holes.

I remember something about the ones with flat backs having panels, but some have carved backs and no panel, more like a 535.  I don't remember the specifics, tho.  Maybe someone had more info on that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Beautiful guitar, but it appears there's no control panel on the backside to access electronics.  Can't see the bottom bout in the pics. 

Maybe there's an enlarged panel near the input jack similar to the early LP Supreme? 

That's a really great point I didn't even think about.  Working in f-holes is "fun", I have to imagine this would be even moreso...

5 hours ago, DrWario said:

That's a really great point I didn't even think about.  Working in f-holes is "fun", I have to imagine this would be even moreso...

There won't be a panel for the input jack.  The jack is on the top by the knobs.

MillieProtojack.jpg.734e4d1b796026b89f2d52058839ccfe.jpg