Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

HRWs….????


brentrocks

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Brent,

The last HRW I bought was in July for $150. That was for 1- so I guess I'd say about $300 for a set. I'm always looking for more so let me know if you have any you're selling!😁

Posted

Supply and demand, the HRW's have a historical significance, but they don't have a tone-snob-quest type of background like a Gibson PAF or T-Top pickups.  There is little demand for them unless you're one of the few if you know, you know camps.  I myself have played them, but at the time, I really was too inexperienced to know much about the quest for tone.

Long story short, maybe $250 to $400 a set if you can find the right buyer.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...