Heritage Owners Club

VIDEO: Vince Margol at 2008 NAMM

Gitfiddler

That was Jim D. off to the right, behind Vince.  Noticed right away.  Glad he has the fire to be at the show.

Vince does a great job, glad to see him promote the company.

Love the Heritage philosophy.

Thanks for sharing this link.

Did you guys see that blue Tele shaped Heritage in the beginning of the video.  It's all the way to the left on the bottom.  Two to the left of the 525 he was talking about. What is it?

Did you guys see that blue Tele shaped Heritage in the beginning of the video.  It's all the way to the left on the bottom.  Two to the left of the 525 he was talking about. What is it?

That is the Great Blue Whale. It was a custom job. Not very pretty, not very practical. In fact, downright fugly. We've got pics on the forum somewhere.

edit:You're talking about this one, right?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1664.0;attach=1407;image

BTW, that vid is not from the last NAMM. That is last year's, 2008, as noted in the thread title. It was, I believe, Vince's first with Heritage after he bought in.

Does anyone else remember Ren talking at the PSP about a new guitar he was designing? I have a vague recollection of that. Wonder what ever became of it.

It was going to revolutionize what we think of as guitars. ..... not a direct quote, but very close.

That is the Great Blue Whale. It was a custom job. Not very pretty, not very practical. In fact, downright fugly. We've got pics on the forum somewhere.

edit:You're talking about this one, right?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1664.0;attach=1407;image

BTW, that vid is not from the last NAMM. That is last year's, 2008, as noted in the thread title. It was, I believe, Vince's first with Heritage after he bought in.

Yes. That one.  Wow.  I don't like it.  It looked better from far away. ;D  You guys know everything.

It was going to revolutionize what we think of as guitars. ..... not a direct quote, but very close.

WELL, if this is the one, it did for me! ;D

th_Precious.jpg

So, either you ate the mushrooms too, or I wasn't hallucinating it.

Huh?  When I heard it I thought Ren was tripping. 

I didn't think Ren was talking about a guitar, but about 'an idea he has for something on a guitar - something "that's needed, is cheap, and everyone will want one".

Then again, Kuz seemed to be twisting Ren's arm as he said that, so maybe...

Just the funny cabbage behind the barn at PSP 1.

I think I know how Brent affords his guitar (ie American Beauty). :P >:D

LMAO....you werent supposed  to say anything >:D

That is a great clip of Vince

Archived