Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage owner

jeff150

Hello to all Heritage members I'm new to the site and just bought A Heritage H150 cm.

I'm amazed at the quality of this guitar it plays great and sounds great as well. Ive owned many of that other brand but the Heritage reminds me of the good ol days When quality meant something  Thanks and looking forward to being A regular on the site and already planning on my next 150 or 157 purches  Thanks Jeff Allen ;D

DSCN5337.jpg

DSCN5337.jpg_thumb

Welcome Jeff.  Nice guitar !

Thanks and looking forward to being A regular on the site and already planning on my next 150 or 157 purches 

You'll fit right in  :)

Me, I'm still learning to play my first, and only, Heritage.

Hey, Jeff, you picked a beauty there!  Enjoy that thing!  I'm Heritageless, but am waiting to get my first one.  I sure don't get tired of hearing everyone here talk about these gems.  It's a great community.  Welcome!

;D Thanks for the nice welcome, I'm excited to start getting more Heritage guitars in the future. Looks like A great site and great members . Glad to be part of the family. Would like to get to Kalamazoo in July for Parsons St. 2, I grew up in Michigan about 1 and half hours from there in Southgate but now in Lexington Ky. not many Heritage dealers around here but I'm sure Wolf in Fla. will have one for me  Thanks again Jeff 8)

Hi Jeff, welcome to the club!

Your 150 is really beautiful. The colour is amber, right ?

If you want more sustain, my suggest is an aluminium bridge :)

Anyway, very, very nice guitar.

Wolfi

Nice guitar and welcome to the club. I'm a new member as well, it's a great site. i just got my 2nd Heritage and my first 150, great guitars.

Wolfie recommends an aluminum bridge, I have also been considering an aftermarket bridge and maybe tailpiece. The tonepros look interesting. My 150 seems to lose some sustain on the higher strings above the 12th fret. I don't know if this is common. The guitar was shipped to me then set up at my regular shop but it turns out my old tech is now building his own line of guitars and is farming out his set up work, could need another tweak, not sure.

Once again welcome.

Pete

Welcome!! Looks like a lot of quilt on that bad boy..Congrats!! I too, just got my first Heritage recently..Rock On..

Archived