Heritage Owners Club

A rose is a rose

Thundersteel

Wow.

Lavender (or is it pink?) guitars are striking.

But I don't want to be struck upon (or hit on) by those who might most appreciate the shade in these here parts of the country.

For a pink guitar that is a really beautiful pink guitar. I certainly would not

feel comfortable playing it in front of anybody but it might look stunning worn

by a suitable member of the opposite sex.

"Why am I not surprised that Graham is holding it?"

HaHaHa..., I don't need to defend Graham's manhood, as his wife & children are up to the task. Although his British accent can put you off, he's secure enough in his manhood to boldly "style" bright PINK guitars. The 1'st one took years of begging and a promise to buy it if it didn't sell. It was here less than a week & a VERY hot local player bought it. Gotta admit- it's different & quite stylish. So, if "you" are secure as well............

Graham & I are enjoying all the comments on a rainy Saturday. We appreciate you guys.

Jay Wolfe

HaHaHa..., I don't need to defend Graham's manhood, as his wife & children are up to the task. Although his British accent can put you off, he's secure enough in his manhood to boldly "style" bright PINK guitars. The 1'st one took years of begging and a promise to buy it if it didn't sell. It was here less than a week & a VERY hot local player bought it. Gotta admit- it's different & quite stylish. So, if "you" are secure as well............

Graham & I are enjoying all the comments on a rainy Saturday. We appreciate you guys.

Jay Wolfe

I think this thread illustrates very well... that though there's a guitar for everyone, a guitar isn't necessarily for everyone.

Jay Wolfe

Seriously, if I had the coin, I'd consider it. I was just thinking that a pinup girl on the lower bout would make it seriously hot for rockabilly. LOL.

HaHaHa..., I don't need to defend Graham's manhood, as his wife & children are up to the task.

Jay Wolfe

I was actually thinking it matched the garment he is wearing here. I guess I didn't post the image correctly when I was posting.

gal13.jpg

Jethro: "Why Ellie May, that pink git-ar sure is purdy and I'm thinkin of gettin it fer yer birthday. Now if I can get uncle Jed to buy you that purple Marshall we'll give that Elvis fella a run for the money."

Seriously, if I had the coin, I'd consider it. I was just thinking that a pinup girl on the lower bout would make it seriously hot for rockabilly. LOL.

I keep going back to look at it. Whack on a bigsby and the pin up girl and its all ready for double stops and chromatic lines.

It will require careful planning when choosing what you are going to wear though. Lotsa colours are going to clash with that guitar.

Jay Wolfe

"HaHaHa," indeed! That's how fabulous that instrument is! It ferreted Jay out! So...when's the last time we heard from him, out in the open? I love this place! And that 535...I'd play that stick out in a heartbeat! Stunner! A little Fulltone, the Vibrolux, and a shuffle in G.... Righteous! First solo's yours, Graham!

I was actually thinking it matched the garment he is wearing here. I guess I didn't post the image correctly when I was posting.

Well............Graham is wearing a world famous Wolfe Guitars t-shirt in white in that photo (Graham's the guy on the left). The finely adorned man in the middle is the GREAT Pat Martino, who was at our shop to conduct a Seminar. The tall one is me. Pat can play whatever color guitar he wants. I don't care, as long as he plays. BTW- Pat tells me his endorsement with Gib. is done & he's open to talk with Heritage. He's very complimentary of Heritage & likes the small shop aura. Pat's big into aura's. My brain began to "spin" about 10 minutes into his seminar. Heavy Cat for sure.

Be cool;

Jay Wolfe

Archived