Heritage Owners Club

Heritage CENTURION Photos......

FredZepp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the comments everyone , it's been a good day.....

Heck it's been a good day for me cause I saw pics of her.

It's got to be the one of the best freaking days of your life. Ha, good day he says...... :o

That is a beauty!! Congrats!! Did you say that was the last Heritage made in the 20th century?

It's got to be the one of the best freaking days of your life. Ha, good day he says

Ok , it was better than good... hard to imagine a better New Guitar Day,

better than going to disneyland or.... well , just very good day.

Did you say that was the last Heritage made in the 20th century?

Yeah , hopefully this scan posts, The Certificate is mega-cool. Read it...

post-1051-1254925377_thumb.jpg

Regarding the Certificate...

The top signature , you should know , is JP Moats... an owner. The second is Larry's (ex-) wife. The third is Pete Farmer, who made the neck , inlaid the Abalone hearts in the neck, "tap-tuned " the top and back , and assembled the guitar.

that is a beautiful piece of art disguised as a guitar...congratulations Fred...however the fore play from picture to picture was almost to much....but it was worth it in the end :ph34r:

at first I though you got a dog delivered in a Breedlove box ;) enjoy that guitar, and I 2nd the motion ...can we hear some clips?

that is a beautiful piece of art disguised as a guitar...congratulations Fred...however the fore play from picture to picture was almost to much....but it was worth it in the end ;)

at first I though you got a dog delivered in a Breedlove box ;) enjoy that guitar, and I 2nd the motion ...can we hear some clips?

I really had fun with those first posts !!! Rest assured that I plan on providing audio/video clips and some higher quality pics eventually.... :ph34r:

Ok, I'll give you one shot at this Fred.

I'll give you Brent's quilt 150 for that Centrian thing of yours and I'll eve through in free shipping!

Come on there has only been one made, not a very popular guitar!

;):ph34r:;):ph34r:;);)

I'm concerned about ...how good will this look refinished in Silverburst... ?

Oh, trust me, It will never touch Brent's hands. Just ship it to me where it will be safe from colorations and have a nice long lifetime home.... B)

The inlay on the headstock is the "Hummingbird and Flower". This is the only one done in abalone, not pearl. If you look closely , inside the flower you'll see the initials "M-M". This is the trademark of Maudie Moore, who was Gibsons top inlay artist in the 60's, 70's & 80's and now does custom work only. On the back of the headstock are 3 diamond inlays...two abalone and one pearl.

post-1051-1255240174_thumb.jpg

Archived