Heritage Owners Club

My first Heritage :)

nachogrande

I finally had my first Heritage. There is no way to express my feelings through the laptop in front of me :D I bought her from Plutonmusic who is the Heritage dealer in Turkey. Actually this guitar used belong the head of the company (I'd like to thank him one more time ;) ). She is sooo mint and ..... you know, perfect! From now on, I call her "Nacho's Blondie"

Here are some quick pictures. Please do forgive the lack of my photograph skills. I would very much to put an original Heritage pickguard on top of it (I really do not care the G brand one) Could you please give me heads up if Kalamazoo produces pickguards for p90s? I also would buy any used cream ones if you' ll ever consider to sell.

Enough talkin' :D Here we go:

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

I' ve just done my first ride through my Blues jr. and the tones were amazing. These p90s are as strong as humbuckers, yet as clear as single coils. I think there is a very wide range of tones people could get out of them such as David Gilmore, Cream, nearly even Slash. (Did I get to much excited? Hehehehe)

I' ve just done my first ride through my Blues jr. and the tones were amazing. These p90s are as strong as humbuckers, yet as clear as single coils. I think there is a very wide range of tones people could get out of them such as David Gilmore, Cream, nearly even Slash. (Did I get to much excited? Hehehehe)

Yep, that is the Lollar p-90s. As self appointed "P-90 Czar" I say, WELL DONE!!!!

Here is some more of my P-90 candy for you.

webedit-2129.jpg

Photo2_458c0-Original.jpg

MYPreciousjpg.jpg

Archived