Heritage Owners Club

My Grail...

yoslate

There is no Spaniard in the works. And how did I get here? That was a kind of "Dorothy" move...! This thread is actually about a Heritage guitar (Thanks, Tim).

"No Spaniard" ...me thinks this means no electric spanish, no "es" type guitar ... so a solid body.

"Dorothy" move ...hummmm: over the rainbow .... triburst? Or could it be "ruby" --red, or cherry burst, or ...

Just how fast does that sparrow fly? I suspect 150ish

Like Golferwave, I wonder how Sir Slate won the fair lady's seal of approval?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"No Spaniard" ...me thinks this means no electric spanish, no "es" type guitar ... so a solid body.

"Dorothy" move ...hummmm: over the rainbow .... triburst? Or could it be "ruby" --red, or cherry burst, or ...

Just how fast does that sparrow fly? I suspect 150ish

Like Golferwave, I wonder how Sir Slate won the fair lady's seal of approval?

Do you friggin work for CSI??? :unsure_mini:

Do you friggin work for CSI??? :unsure_mini:

I guess a little bit of my short-term memory has escaped my best efforts to destroy it. Rob just posted about questing after a custom order 150 the other day, as Golferwave pointed out. The sparrow-speed guess was reverse engineering.

Don't be distracted by the "Dorothy" comment...I do believe that it related to the sudden ( we're not in Kansas anymore ) movement of this thread.. from the Heritage section

and this should "really" help also...

based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an UNLADEN European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to turn this into a board game and sell it to Milton-Bradley. Didn't mean to go cryptic on everybody. But it's like blowing one's nose with a red hankie...in Pamplona. I toss out a little line to warm things up for a New Guitar Day (Thanks for The Hallmark Triplets, Brent!), just before I leave work. Come home, have dinner, and bang! Larry and Scott are on it...sort of, and thanks to the rest of you for playing. There's a handful here who know because I paid them consulting fees and hush money. But my recent quest took an abrupt turn, due to the considerable thoughtfulness of one of The HOC Brethren, and truly amazing timing. It's a typical HOC kind of story, which I'll relate, but not just now. I hope to take delivery some time next week. It's not a custom build. It's not even new. And many of you have already seen it.... Oh, yeah...it is a Heritage.

Must be one of Brents' ex-geetars.

Like that narrows it down !

LMAO! Sorry, Paul...it's one of the few Heritages floating around not previously owned by Mr. Henderson. I don't think he's ever owned one of these; There may be only three or four of this specific model owned by HOC members. It's a sub-species.... And thanks, Scott.

LMAO! Sorry, Paul...it's one of the few Heritages floating around not previously owned by Mr. Henderson. I don't think he's ever owned one of these; There may be only three or four of this specific model owned by HOC members. It's a sub-species.... And thanks, Scott.

Ah, yes, the infamous CNC'd body, titanium Plek'd frets, whale penis bone nut, and robotic painted & bound body!!!

Yes, that sums you up perfectly.

(warning.... no hands touched this guitar during manufacturing)

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue but..... if it were me ordering a custom this week it would look a lot like Brent's new toy but chambered, 3 minis and......... wait for it...... Bigsby. That would be a slide guitar!

:lol:

Me, too, Mike! But it's out of my hands just now. And a little something for the detectives to be watching (sorry, Elvis): China....

Scotty Moore played a Super 400 and an es 295 , if I remember correctly. so sorry elvis means not like these... umm , I think.

China... What the...? any guesses on that one? A China inspired Heritage... ;)

Archived