Heritage Owners Club

My Grail...

yoslate

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teaser: My quest is nearly completed.... I know what is my favourite colour.... I know the air speed velocity of a fully laden European swallow....

I am about to buy YOU a camera just so I can see some pics of this guitar..... :unsure_mini:

Teaser: My quest is nearly completed.... I know what is my favourite colour.... I know the air speed velocity of a fully laden European swallow....

It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. :unsure_mini:

favourite colour? Blue... No! Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

Way too much of a riddle for me, Batman. If amp, fav color is black on black if I recall right. If geetar... blue, no yellow, no... a form of burst, which doesn't narrow it down. Oh, If guitar are you hinting from the laden sparrow comment that it's sooo heavy that it will impact the arrival time due to degradation of in-flight speed?!?!!

Hmm... puzzles puzzles.

Yes, but first you must get it past the Holy Hand Grenade. Remember, 3 is the number to be counted, and the number to be counted is 3.

Then, there's the Killer Rabbit you have to contend with!

Yes, but first you must get it past the Holy Hand Grenade. Remember, 3 is the number to be counted, and the number to be counted is 3.

Then, there's the Killer Rabbit you have to contend with!

Wha'? Uh vrabbet?

OK, Rob, you already own...Heritage 576 - Heritage 150 (custom spec) - Heritage Super Eagle (custom spec)...

So you really like the warmth of archtops, but crave the power of a small bodied solid git.

You also like the beauty of the burst...Heritage style.

However, I've heard that 'The Note' was played on a Super 18"-er with P90's.

What if all of your current gitfiddles mated, and spawned a newborn Heritage 'Yoslate Signature' offspring???? :huh:

So using my slightly demented, deductive, GAS-induced reasoning, I say your 'Grail' might be a slightly smaller bodied archtop, with P90's and a dark burst (Sunset, or Dark Almond maybe?), and crawl out of its crib and say..."Hi Daddy, I'm your new custom ordered H525...Can we play?!" :o

I think the swallow thing was artfully tossed in there simply to throw us off. You are so slick, my man! :unsure_mini:

"I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition." :unsure_mini:

There is no Spaniard in the works. And how did I get here? That was a kind of "Dorothy" move...! This thread is actually about a Heritage guitar (Thanks, Tim).

Archived